Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
oh.. aero table is full, soil flowering room has three cycles going right now with a two week interval, and veg tent is full, harvested first crop of two week cycle yesterday, cloners' getting filled tomorrow.. hoping to pull another 60 clones outta that 30 site ezclone.. and building a uc system to go next to the aero table in the hydro room..

get'n to work in the lab.. I wasn't just :bong2: all day.. had the comp in the lab with me

waiting til we're at least back on v4 before I start the new growjournal

Star I think your slacking so here:48::48: your young you can do it I know you can:rofl:

:bong1::bong1::bong1::bong1::bong1: have at them chef

cubby said:
I'm all in for a BONG HIT Marathon, But let me tell you something .....I'm having lunch !!!! I don't need to take a break, I learned as a little stoner how to eat and smoke at the same time. Bong hits and brunch...that's the way (or why) I roll !!
As far as complaining in the BHC....if you keep it up, I'm gonna' push you down in the snow and sit on ya' ;) .
Now help me get this:bong1: started then I gotta' go do some work on my new grow space (My first indoor....:woohoo: ).

I love you Cubby.... :)

I am in the middle of painting my bathroom and the vanity...I retiled the floor and damnit I saw a crack in the grout on a couple...errrrr hubby prob did it putting the toilet back on? I didnt literally tile it my cousins husband did..I hope it is easy to fix this..I am getting the house kid ready...

Oh 2dog, what color are you painting?
Any kid would be lucky to have you for a mom, friend, etc.
I love you!
I have been vaping for a week now, and i miss the bong, joint, pipe etc, but I do think it is helping that cough I had.
So , bong it up peeps. It is a good day.

ooohh my lungs.. I've got a weed hangover..

Have fun painting/remodeling 2dog, I think I'm redoing a bathroom in the spring.. we tore out a wall two years ago to start rebuilding, and then I built the grow room... now it's back to remodeling..

Rosebud is the vape working better now? I think you'de really like the xtreme V-tower vape, they're less expensive than the volcano, but def worth it..

Those other vapes with kind bud is like taking your ford pinto to the dragstrip.. and expecting the race fuel to work..

Cubby, how are those negative temps buddy? Supposed to go snowboarding saturday in -8*f weather.. snow gets reallly sticky!

BIU BHC.. I'm onto the little bubbler after yesterday bongstravaganza.. don't wanna see that medi-cali til sunday funday.

Starz you did all that while bonging your brains out? What a guy! I am so impressed.

So this morning I had a vape and was juicing my breakfast when I found myself wanting to get my 30X lighted eye piece and look for spider mites. There was a small blemish on the kale. I stopped myself.

:ciao: Morning BHC, -20 here today.
Hope everyone's having a good day.
Starz this is the kind of weather you don't wanna' venture too far from home. It's too cold to play in, but it will clear up a chest cold in a jiffy, but the hacking,coughing, and choking causes your whole rib cage to hurt.....my sollution, stay in the house, bong it up, and look out the window.
2Dog, I read your post where you wrote "I am getting the house kid ready" and I was sitting here saying to myself;
1- what's a house kid? and 2- what's she getting him ready for? :eek:
Then I read other BHC members post and relized I put the the emphasis on the wrong words, instead of housekid ready, it's house /kid ready.:doh: I did'nt even know you were expecting, how'd I miss that? It's a good thing I'm not the father, that would really be embarassing. Good luck with the remodel.
And I love you too, how could I not, a lady weed grower who likes dogs.:hubba:
So friends, on this incredibly cold day, let's gather 'round the kitchen table, get these bubblers bubblin', sip alittle coffee, and eat some of these cinnamon danish (fresh from the oven).
:bong: :bong: :bong: :bong: :bong:

what can I say, heavy tolerance, and the bong is always at work with me.
I just kept a 10min egg timer going, pre-pack the bong and as soon as it went off, so did I..
but around the 25th-30th bongs mark I was going crosseyed.. then sobered up, then got high again.. weird stuff.

I'm one for trying to push my limits, it's great to know you can't really OD on MJ... so go all out and sleep it off..

I think I found some footy of our friends down south trying to make a liquer run..
hxxp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbF1ekfKlLg

I'm thinking I'm gonna get that GJ going today, time to hear you guys 'dis all my growth.

Cubby pass over some of those cinnamon danish things, I've got some cannabutter to put on top.. Do you take 1 shot of tincture with your coffee or two?

BIU BHC:bong1::bong::bongin::bong2::ccc:

:ciao:duck the snow falling yet

Pass the rolls cubby

:bongin:

BIU BHC!!!

Swapping rezzies tomorrow- SWC for the clones is lookin great and a nice whiskey drink is helping the cold day-----

BBBBBBBBBBBBIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rosebud said:
Oh 2dog, what color are you painting?
Any kid would be lucky to have you for a mom, friend, etc.
I love you!
I have been vaping for a week now, and i miss the bong, joint, pipe etc, but I do think it is helping that cough I had.
So , bong it up peeps. It is a good day.

the walls are being painted sand and the trim cabinets etc are staying white and I am going to put in a rich wood color floor eventually..

thanks rosie I love you too~

cubby said:
:ciao: Morning BHC, -20 here today.
Hope everyone's having a good day.
Starz this is the kind of weather you don't wanna' venture too far from home. It's too cold to play in, but it will clear up a chest cold in a jiffy, but the hacking,coughing, and choking causes your whole rib cage to hurt.....my sollution, stay in the house, bong it up, and look out the window.
2Dog, I read your post where you wrote "I am getting the house kid ready" and I was sitting here saying to myself;
1- what's a house kid? and 2- what's she getting him ready for? :eek:
Then I read other BHC members post and relized I put the the emphasis on the wrong words, instead of housekid ready, it's house /kid ready.:doh: I did'nt even know you were expecting, how'd I miss that? It's a good thing I'm not the father, that would really be embarassing. Good luck with the remodel.
And I love you too, how could I not, a lady weed grower who likes dogs.:hubba:
So friends, on this incredibly cold day, let's gather 'round the kitchen table, get these bubblers bubblin', sip alittle coffee, and eat some of these cinnamon danish (fresh from the oven).
:bong: :bong: :bong:/quote]

lol not pregnant...never have been prob never will be...I am going to adopt. so who knows who the father shal be...:hubba::D

I'm like a stray calf......never in the loop !
So let's hear about this kid, age, gender, name (Mary/Murry Joowanna Twodog ?)

:bong2: :bong2: :bong2:

:bong::bong::bong::bong:

These are waiting on yall :bong1::bong1::bong1::bong1::tokie::tokie:

I'll be yo daddy 2dog! Hehehe... bongin the night away my people! Ya never did tell me boy or girl? BIU hubba!

we arent that far yet when we are I will let you guys know. I am looking to foster adopt I am trying to get ahold of the one lady who can register and orient us...I am going to ask for a girl and a boy. 3 years and younger. I would like the baby experience with one if possible.

I like the names Rhyan and Luca or Lily-Rose and Sullivan (Sulli) does that sound too much like sullied to you guys? which of the boy names do you boys like? are all mine embarrassing? or Elliot (Eli) and River
always looking for suggestions I like unique names but nothing that sounds made up crazy lol...

I really like Emery and Ashlynn for girl too...Hubby loves Anthony for a boy and I do love that name but there is a lot of anthonys I always wanted my kids name to kind of represent them...I one time had 2 other girls in my 2nd grade class with my name...

I love the name Meadow for a girl but we have a close family friends child named that already.

Latest posts

Back