Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Just look on the second post of the BHC if the # not taken it's your Roddy now hit this:bong1: and welcome to the club

Hamster Lewis said:
Somebody smoke a bowl for the guy stuck driving the brown truck...my boss has this thing against us smoking the dank and driving....:)

Damn kill joy. Hell, I let my drivers smoke, drink, take naps....whatever they want ;) .

Hamster Lewis said:
Somebody smoke a bowl for the guy stuck driving the brown truck...my boss has this thing against us smoking the dank and driving....:)

Maybe FedEx would let ya:rofl:

cubby...any possitions open...that napping sounds like something I can do:giggle:

The weekend is Here:yay:

:bong:

Hit your :bong: and enjoy life
Hit your :bong:again and start you weekend off right

ozzydiodude said:
That's funny thought you didn't like weekends SM.

Hahah you're exactly right. Well I didn't use to. Now that I work M-F, I cherish them. Just sucks I have to share the house with the other 4 that live here. :p

:ciao: Good morning BHC, *21 and it's supposed to go up to 34 today. I gotta' got up on the roof and get rid of some Ice dams before they cause any damadge. So for now a little breakfast and a few :bong: :bong: :bong: hits with you folks. Hope everyones having a nice day.
Pass these around while I get breakfast going.:bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :bong1:

Morning, Everyone! Hi SM, good to see you back.
Vaping up some Hoosier Daddy this morning, again, to honor Irish on the day after his birthday. Got my new HID yesterday, yippee! Can finally grow inside. And just in time--Aphid season is about to begin here in the Mojave desert.
Have a great Saturday, everyone!

mojavemama said:
Morning, Everyone! Hi SM, good to see you back.
Vaping up some Hoosier Daddy this morning, again, to honor Irish on the day after his birthday. Got my new HID yesterday, yippee! Can finally grow inside. And just in time--Aphid season is about to begin here in the Mojave desert.
Have a great Saturday, everyone!

Ill join ya Girl....I have some that Hossier as well...does yours look like this:bolt::bong:

View attachment P1310003.JPG

View attachment P1310003-1.JPG

View attachment P1310004-1.JPG

Hey everybody! Haven't dropped by for awhile.

BIU !:bong1: :bong1: :bong1: Hog for all :hubba: :hubba:

I dropped my bong last night when I fell hard in the garage. :(. I don't know what's worse, a broken bong or the huge bruise on my hip. A brownie and an Irish coffee is just what the dr ordered. :)

I'm glad to see you guys and girls. I hope to make amends with those of you who feel youve been wronged by me. My sincere apologies and I hope I don't make anyone uncomfy by being here. I work Monday til Friday so I won't be as active as I used to be anyways.

That's all. I hope you have a kick axe weekend.

Smoke on!!

Just lay across my knee and we'll all spank you til we feel better.:rofl:

4U, Now that's a beauty of a HD! Nope, I don't have any growing, this was a get-well gift, and I'm lovin' it. The taste itself is so delicious, and what a perfect high--energizing but not totally body slamming.

BIU peoples! I'm cleaning out my grow room today getting ready to hang my new light. A little Hoosier Daddy's going to make that a fun chore of the day.
Hope you all have a great weekend!

SM--sorry to hear about falling on your hip. Ouch! Darned good thing you didn't break it. Bruises heal faster than broken bones. I'm still nursing a broken wrist from 4 months ago, and still can't pick up heavy pots.

And what's with these clunky defibrillators they put inside your chest, under your collarbone? I thought we were down to micro-sized stuff. This thing is big and huge and round and makes me look like I'm a living Picasso print with a third breast. You'd think they would come up with something a little more discreet by now, wouldn't you?

::puff Puff::pass::

what up Melvan been awhile:cool: glad you are still around,here have one of these:bong: time for a late nite BIU session.....peace

I'm in on a BIU session passing:bong1::bong1: to the Next BHC member or who ever grabs it first

Latest posts

Back