Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
wow, you never know how fat your hands look until you see them up close in pics....how sad.

Hahahaha, your hands look perfectly fine, and no dirt under your nails. I'm guessing you're not a mechanic..lol.

Fire that big boy up!!

Smokinmom said:
Hahahaha, your hands look perfectly fine, and no dirt under your nails. I'm guessing you're not a mechanic..lol.

REALLY off topic, but it's because I cut everything off that shows white on my nails, "down to the quick" as they say.

EDIT: otherwise my nail tips are dark all the time from being a soil grower.

:ciao: Good morning BHC, *32, we're getting a little thaw going on around here. That's always nice. Time to get the day started, let's hit this :bong1: And watch the sun come up:)

ugh, morning yall. Hope your Sunday is going well. I'm going to lie down on the couch, watch the History Channel, and take bong rips until my hangover goes away:bong1:

SensiStarFan said:
REALLY off topic, but it's because I cut everything off that shows white on my nails, "down to the quick" as they say.

EDIT: otherwise my nail tips are dark all the time from being a soil grower.

sure Glad you diddnt say ya chewed them down:rofl:...welcome to the club...Nice Bong...your problem is..the lighter needs to be lit and held over the Bud as you Rip the Bong:p

looks like a Great day

cubby..these are 4u my friend
View attachment P2100022.JPG

View attachment P2100023.JPG

View attachment P2100024.JPG

TMT:bolt::bong:

BIU Session now in progress

:bong::bong::bongin::bongin::bong::bongin:

Passing these along :bong1::bong1::bong1::bong1:

Wow, That's what I call scenery, thanks much 4U, I would love to be sitting on bench just above the little info shack burning one right now. But since I can't be there I'll just burn one here, care to join me?

:bong: :bong: :bong: :bong:

:ciao: :bong:

ozzy...you can but you can also drive and walk..Hell of a Hike Now...remember UKGirl an I went up there..very Beutiful..Here:bong1:..cubby loaded us up..:bong:...now RoseBud should be throwing down soon..its a great day outside and got a jump on the garden..Im excited:yay: take care and be safe:bolt::bong:

Is that Mt Rainer 4U? Oh I could use a bong full right about now... I soaked a lot up through the skin this morning.
brb..

The garden bug is hitting bad here the sun is out and the snow is melted. I order Tom seeds Sat it's getting close to time to play in the Sun again :yay:

Just drop me at the top and meet me at the bottom if I survive. That Mt would be a great sledride

I know just the thought of spring makes me happy. I should start some tomato seeds. I have never grown vegi's inside.

Smokinmom said:

Fire that big boy up!!

Welcome back to the BHC.....this place has lost it's sex appeal since you split to never never land

Are you still hiding out in Texas? Also, congrats on your job....you gotta feed those rug rats!

Life in Oregon has been dry for several days.....but now it's sprinkling a bit

Stay safe.......Pdude

Howdy BHC :ciao:

Just got back from MI:)

BIU BHC :bong:

Latest posts

Back