Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
GOOD FRIDAY BONGERS! i don' know why i was yelling.
Have a great day and weekend.

fire it up---:bong: :bong: :bong: ---another uneventful day in the world of sunshine---just the way we like it---full day of the obsession related chores already in---time to chill---smell the flowers---good day to all---you know where it is---help yourself---:ciao:

Good Morning BHC :ciao:

44f and foggy

4u watch for avalanches.

May be able to prep my grow sites today:) hopefully:)

BIU BHC
:bong::bong:

:ciao: Happy Saturday..chef..Im in brother:bong:

duck..we have had a few Avalanches..Did ya hear of the one that burried and swept away 4 snow plows..they was hit with one dureing a clean up...they up there now blasting for removal..Looks like another nice Day here..

Fire in the Bong:bong:

:ciao: RoseBud

:ciao: Good morning BHC, *50 and alittle overcast, supposed to rain for 2 days starting this evening. Wich is good, it will get rid of the last of our snow, then the ground can start drying.
I'll be putting the doors on my little greenhouse after lunch, and dropping a few auto beans, just to get the greenhouse in production. May start moving veggie seedlings out there as well.:dancing:
The:bong1: on sunporch table along with Mimosas, help yourselves, all welcome.

51f and foggy.

BIU BHC :bong:

:ciao: Good morning BHC, *58 and wet. We had some heavy rain and hail overnight, not a single puncture in the greenhouse:banana: I guess I can start moving plants out there.
Let's all enjoy a Sunday morning bowl:bong: :bong: :bong: :bong:

Gonna work on my Ice Bong some more...I know Starwarz asked about it at cannetics..but I dont like uploading there..so maybe he come check it out..lol..I need to get a stem for it..whats everyone think.??/ I think if I use a metal one it will melt and create an air leak???...was thinking a glass one..but what if the stem isnt long enough?...more later

BIU :bong:

DSCF0386.JPG

DSCF0387.JPG

DSCF0388.JPG

65f and rain

4u will it not melt when you hit it? Maybe easier just to add ice to your bong?

BIU BHC

:bong::bong:

4u will it not melt when you hit it? Maybe easier just to add ice to your bong?

thats what Im thinking if I use a metal stem..we can only see...maybe have done by weekend...ill keep ya posted..Have a Great Monday my friend

:bong: and pass :bong1:

just use a glass perc with a glass slide.. the perc/downtube doesn't get hot, the bowlpiece does..

I'm getting the bong-tray done, it was easy and materials were cheap.. should make the process way easier.

I still check in over here 4u2.. just don't post, seems like I'm unwanted and I know where the door is..
Hamster Lewis said:
Thanks for that iggie starwarz.....needed that.
No Problem.. Now back to my Iggy'n
BIU BHC

Good Morning Bongers :ciao:

42f and partly cloudy. Back to normal temps:( At least we had a few previews:)

Hope ya are ok SmokinMom, seen on TV where ya had some storm damage.

Hi RoseBud :48:

2 fer Tuesday

BIU BHC :bong::bong:

:ciao: Good morning BHC, *45 and sunny, supposed to go up to *70 today then back into the 40's for the next week. I wish mother nature would make up her mind....damn tease. :eek:
Got my greenhouse up and finnished, 4 flats of tomatos out there, not sure if I'll put out anything else untill the weather stablizes a bit. But it's nice to have it up anyway. :banana:
I'll be dropping 40+/- auto seeds (AK-47 or Lowryder) later today for the spring grow. And possibly a few flats of annuals, probably coleus, impatients, and petunias. :farm:
Alright BHC let's get those spring time bongs to bonging:bong: :bong: :bong:
4U, I'm watching with great interest the advances you're making with the icebong, looks pretty "COOL" :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: When you get it perfected you can post a DIY, I bet alot of folks, myself included, would try it.

Latest posts

Back