Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Good Morning BHC :ciao:

43f and cloudy with rain later.

Gonna see if I am able to drive today. Running low on provisions plus my Mother's heat quick working and I got to see what is up with that.:( I sure hope it is something easy.

Have a great day BHC and don't forget to BIU :bong:

I hope its easy fix too duck...My Mom makes it harder for some reason...I go do stuff for her when she is not at Home..:rofl:...dont forget the :bong1: Breaks

:ciao: RoseBud..Hows that TW cureing?...is ready for us to smoke yet:D

good morning to all---:bong2: :bong2: :bong2:

4u---congrats again on the co mvp

duck---safety first

rosebud---tw sounds delicious---been thinking about checking the schedule round these parts and going for a ride myself

4U, congrats again on MVP!
Orange I could smoke TW all day. I took a little that was dried still not cured of course and it seems to get better each day. I think I could become a recluse and just live in my own little train wreck world. If the phone rings, i get irritated cause I am having so much fun doing the most mundane things or all in my head with something profound. (not)

:ciao: rosebud---that was one of the first indoor strains i did---and i would agree---a great buzz---panic did set in watching it grow---it was freaking me out watching it do its thang---branches all over the place---do you use tomato cages to keep it together---thought for sure i had hermies till a friend told me it's name came from it's appearance---looking like it was in a train wreck---:rofl: ---what a relief---thinking about switching to it or the og kush for the summer

Hi Orange, You know the growth habit of this one is different then the last one i grew which sounds like yours. I did switch to more light with this one. My final height on this on was 25 inches, only stretched 3 inches in flower. I was kinda worried it wouldn't be like the first as far as the buzz but it is. I hope to always have it in my garden.
Thanks for sharing my enthusiasm. Is Og kush like tw?

Morning Rosebud and Orange..Happy smokeing...and thanks for the Nod..Im Happy sunstar has as well..and if I knew of this in time would have voted...Not too much into winning if theres no prize:rofl:...Train wreck is nothing like OG Kush....I have OG in the flower at 8 plus weeeks now..Ill get ya some snaps By this weekend...That TW will get better long cure:aok:..if ya can hold onto it long enough...:spit:...I feel ya excitement Girl...HAppy smokeing everyone:bong:

:ciao:Time to Prepare for the :20 BHC

BIU

:bong::bong::bong::bong:

Just had to change out the thermocouple and do an adjustment for Mother's heat. The drive over was worst then the fix.

:bong:

duck...Hows Moms place?..and more important..how is the Back?

Gonna work in the Shed..got some trichs to look over

DSCF0263.JPG

what up 4u---mind if i tag along to the shed too---packin og kush---blueberry---and the pk bubble

Anytime orange...cant wait to try my OG Kush...she is falling over now...ya notice how Kushes stretch andthen have nice flowers...not so much cola?..Ive grown..Bubba/Hindu and they both grew like that..Awesome smoke..Looks like Im takeing a "Misty Bubble" and and unknown..forgot to lable at TP:doh:...Looks DAnk though..just fed the "Hossier Daddy" its Last feed...She is in week 8..trichs cloudy..gonn run her 10 weeks

Good Morning BHC :ciao:

Nice looking bud 4u:aok:

BIU BHC :bong:

:ciao: Good Morning Friends....

Who wants some Bubble hash wake and Bake?...

:bong:

Have a wonderful Day Everyone

Good morning bongers,

4U, that looks nummy and heavy. Looks like a lot of weight. Nice.

Duck Perhaps a chiropractor is in order? i worry about you and your jeep.

Morning Orange!

It is 32 degrees here this April morn.

morning BHC---cool, breezy, sunny, 60's---

4u---couldn't find my way out of the shed last night---need to wake before i bake

morning---Rosebud

:ciao:

Latest posts

Back