Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
:ciao: cubby...Im working on it now...I do want to do a DIY thread but want to be able that the parts used can be found by everyone Cheap...need to go look for glass slide like StarZsaid...and maybe a larger bottom...Ill post up later what I have so far..but for Now lets :bong:..

mojo for the Autos my friend..Here:bong1:

:ciao: morning BHC---back to the grind---coming off a bit of a bender---another beautiful day in paradise---lost some cuts over the week end as the duct out line from the scrubber popped off and got temps too hot---guess that would be one way to cull---:rofl:---all else is good---

cubby---would like to see your green house---planted my veggie seeds in a raised bed last week

duck---may the weather be with you soon

4u2---you might consider a ceramic stem for the ice bong

starwarz---good to see you---looks like you are off the iggy list

Rosebud---:D

:bong: :bong:

Good Morning BHC:ciao:

Bright and sunny @ 41f:)

Must have worked Orangesunshine:aok:

BIU BHC :bong:

I have included a pic of my glass sherlock bubbler, which is my preferred implement at this time. I would be honored to be included in the BHC. I looked through the list of numbers and I either missed #420, or nobody thought to ask for that one. If it is not available, which it would be crazy if it is, then I would like #434 please. That's always been my lucky number- weird, huh? If that's taken, I'll figure something out. I maynot be sendin' this to the correct place, but I've been hitting said bubbler and am feeling the effects, so it's all good. I'm a member of a Bong Hitters Club, just not officially licensed or whatnot yet.

Later,

TicTac

:bong:

Sherlock Bubbler.JPG

:welcome: To the BHC TicTac:ciao:

Nice utensil:aok: :bong:

:ciao: TicTac :bong::welcome: to :bong: the :bong: BHC for some reason I think of this happening to you and the ice bongtongue_stuck_on_pole1.jpg

On the bar ready for yall:bong1::bong1::bong1::bong1::bong1:

Cute bong tictac. Welcome to bongville, where bonghogs live. We love the bonghogs.

(sorry, too much trainwreck)

TicTac said:
I have included a pic of my glass sherlock bubbler, which is my preferred implement at this time. I would be honored to be included in the BHC. I looked through the list of numbers and I either missed #420, or nobody thought to ask for that one. If it is not available, which it would be crazy if it is, then I would like #434 please. That's always been my lucky number- weird, huh? If that's taken, I'll figure something out. I maynot be sendin' this to the correct place, but I've been hitting said bubbler and am feeling the effects, so it's all good. I'm a member of a Bong Hitters Club, just not officially licensed or whatnot yet.

Later,

TicTac

:welcome:

take care and be safe:bolt::bong:

Smmmoooooooke! Wut up! Dam its 420 in Bangladesh......who's up fer a rip!

Good Morning BHC :ciao:

:woohoo: 2 days in a row with bright sun:) 47f

BIU BHC :bong::bong::bong::bong:

Morning BHC :bong:

I tried the boiling water for the Ice bong ..the video said it would make the ice clear..it didnt..it was all cracked and broke when trying to remove..I found two large bowls in my kitchen...another thing...I used a tenis ball holder..and 1 inch pvc...then i went to add boiling water:doh: it started melting the bottom:rofl: and quikly pored out..made a cool looking end though...we will see how it come out...more later

its Thursday...which meens I can see the Light of Friday:yay:

take care and be safe everyone:bolt::bong:

BIU!!!!!!! Made snow hahs once i think....never tries the ice bong!

Hey duck, thanks for askin about me. How are things? Feel free to pm or email or yahoo and catch me up.

4u, haha cool ice bong. Too bad about it's injury. Hope it's fixable cuz I'm interested to hear how it works!

Cubby, glad to hear it's spring time for you know.. And I hear something about how April showers bring May flowers. We don't get the showers here in Texas much, and we've already had a few 90+ days. Summers gonna be sizzling here. Sigh.

Hi rose & chef!

Orangesunshine- your name is always cheerful for me.

Gosh, who am I forgetting? I feel bad now.

As for me- busy working, same ol same ol here. Been smoking on some bad arse stuff and only have a few braincells left. :). .

In 1 1/2 hours it will be Friday!! 2:30 pm can't come soon enough. Fun night planned- my girl just turned 12 and I booked us and a friend of hers at the local Hilton hotel with an indoor pool. They'll be swimming while I'll be enjoying a brownie in the hottub. We got a bottle of cool nail polish- looks blue at one angle purple at a other..a girly kind of night. It will be fun.

Enough about me, how are all of you?

Again, sorry to whoever I forgot, hard to scroll back on this here phone.

:ciao: its Friday :yay:

I have the Bottom made and the top is in deep freeze..I am tryN a powerade 32ounce drink bottle..as the mouth piece. A piece of 3/4 inch pvc fits Nice:D ..gonna go Bong shop today and look for a glass slide..have a great day everyone:bolt::bong:

P4140023.JPG

P4140027.JPG

P4140028.JPG

P4140024.JPG

:ciao: the second form of the bowl ..the plastic wrap broke and the glass bowl sunk and froze inside..:rofl: gonna make another one tonight...the drink bottle worked okay but half broke..so Ill see if I can conect some togather...More later..Time to BIU

:ciao: Good Morning BHC :ciao:

The high water has retreated and did not make it over its banks :woohoo:

4u Your ice bong is quite the project, should be interesting to see it when done.

BIU BHC :bong:

Thanks Duck..its fun..the drink bottle broke I think because the rubberband I used to hold the plastic on...I made another one and used electrical tape we will see how it does ....Went to melt the ice off the bowl that sunk..I used boiling water :doh: glass bowl broke...went to :bong1: shop yesturday but no luck on glass slide...I know where theres a glass :bong1: shop in tacoma on 6th ave..Ill go have a loook see today...But for now Lets BIU

Latest posts

Back