Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
MosesPMG said:
I would like to choose #3217 :aok: It feels official now :D

:clap:

welcome to the Greatest club on the Net

:bong: and pass:bong1:

Good morning BHC..:bong:

its friday:yay:

Smoke it up..and be safe

Good Morning Rosebud, to you as well :D Supposed to be good weather here today, I may sneak the bong into the woods for an outdoor session.

No one can see their reflection in running water. It is only in still water that we can see

I wish you could join me, its a great experience to take a big bong rip on a rock by the river in the sunshine :D

:ciao:---bongers---looks like winter is finally over round these parts----sunny 70's---gonna be a pk bubble hash day today---help yourselves---bag is on the kitchen counter next to the bong---:bong: :bong: :bong:

Hey guys, just a quick check in. Sorry I'm kinda sporadic.

Chris!! Good to see ya.

orange & moses- I want your weather!! Rosebud, Cubby, tc, pdude and 4u- I hope things are going well for you. Chef, are you getting this crap weather we're getting? I'm sick of the thunderstorms, hail, high winds...luckily the tornadoes havent been close!! I love ya ozzy and ducky. I miss y'all.

My easter was spent in a quiet house while the fam was at my moms, lmfao.

Tomorrow is my 6 month appt with my head dr (neurologist, lol). Been having some problems with my memory and some fuzzy, strange headaches. Anyone ever have jamais vu? Freaky stuff! Hopefully he'll tell me things are fine. If not, I will demand another eeg. I can handle your positive thoughts at 9:30 am central time..:)

Tis all. Will smoke in y'alls honor when my kids go to bed. I'm counting down the minutes. :D

all i ever smoke anymore is my bong so.. i figure i should be in this club :)

Bleek, you need a pic of your bong to become an official member. then the initiation begins :D

Bleek187 said:
all i ever smoke anymore is my bong so.. i figure i should be in this club :)

:ciao: Bleek nice to see ya...as Mosses said look on first page and chose a number that isnt taken..post a pic of your Bong and :doh: I know theres one more thing....other then sending Hick your most Bug infested Nanner popping Plant:D

:ciao: Hick

Take care and be safe everyone

:banana: I'll put 'em on mu Post Toasties...

:ciao: What's up BHC? *44 and raining, but thats OK, I like the rain as long as it's not standing puddles.
Smokinmom, hope your weather improves. Rains not so bad but I'm not a big fan of wind and hail. But soon you'll be haveing those high temps that drive people mad. I could'nt handle those Texas temps, I'd have to live in a walkin freezer.
4U, how's that ice bong commin' along? Do you think you'll have it down pat in time for the summer festivities? I was wondering if, instead of water, you used something like iced tea or frozen lemonade, that might be cool (cool...get it?).
WellDuck, Ozzie, rosebud, Orange, and the rest, have a good day and let's BIU BHC
:bong: :bong: :bong: :bong:

Yea cubby, in the summer we tend to isolate indoors. Today it looks like it's gonna rain and the temps are on the cool side.

My dr thinks I may be having migraines. He gave me a new med - topamax. Also ordered another MRI and now some unnecessary heart monitor thingy. I know my tickers just fine.

Can't decide if I wanna hit the pipe or just take a nap. Maybe I'll just do both, in that order..lmao.

Where's that duck?

Latest posts

Back