Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
:ciao: Bleek :welcome: to the BHC :bong1::bong1:

Hey Hick:48: bird in the bag :aok:

SM The stress of real work was the problem. But they go away after attacking someone with milk:rofl:

Yall Stay Safe :48::48:

Finally found a bong I like. #1009 if I can. Ray Oh ya High Guys.

DSCN3323-1.JPG

DSCN3326-1.JPG

DSCN3329-1.JPG

welcome, to the BHC!, ray jay!

the carcass from the easter bird has been simmered and deconstructed. tomorrow, the crock pot will be rockin.

Ok.. so i just took some pix of my bong.. then i took some rips of my bong.. then took pix of me taking rips.. then i played my bong like it was a saxophone for a few because i think its funny :)

so i guess ill take #23 in honor of MJ.. tha plant and tha basketball player :)

heres my bong.. its a weedstar.. single perc with a perc precooler.. also i have that carbon filter peice (pic 4) but I dont ever use it (pic 5).. cant remember how tall but i guess like 18" or something?? also has ice notches but they rarely ever get used ether.. awesome bong. peep it out

WS1.jpg

WS2.jpg

WS3.jpg

WS4.jpg

WS5.jpg

welcome Bleek and Ray...

About time ya came joined too Ray jay..Glad to have ya both

cubby....yeah Im makeing this ice bong for Hemp Fest...from what I gatther It should stay good and solid for a day atleast..but we will see...and yes Ive thaught of useing colored water to add color to it:D..I have the 2 bowls put togather but am haveing issues with the tube..it keeps breaking apart:doh:

been working 10 hr days and that meens today is my Friday:yay:

take care and be safe everyone

:welcome: ray jay and bleek :D Bleek I like that last pic mate :aok: nice action shot.

well i figured its "bong hitters club" so why not a pic of me hitting tha bong :)

sometimes i see people hitting bongs with colored water in it.. just wondering.. what is this?? do they put food coloring in it? cuz that would be a pain to clean i would think. anybody know?

I like to put koolaid in mine as well as Beer and Hot water..try Ice cold grape koolaid:aok:

time to hit the Bubble:bong: and pass:bong1: to the next member

IMO I wouldnt use anything but cold cold water. I dont want anything to mix with the taste, and it has to be a pain to clean if you leave it in the bong. I guess you could if you wanted to, but no real purpose

I'm alot of little weird but I like Dom's B&B in the bong for a nice change of taste every now and them. The first hits a little strong on the alcohol but the taste afterwards is nice and sweet.

Yall Have a great weekend these will help get it started :bong1::bong1::bong1::tokie::tokie::tokie::joint: :joint::bong::bong::

must be hung over when ya drink ya :bong1: water:stoned:

back to bed 4me

4u2 I dont know if you recently changed it but i just noticed your title and I really like it mate :aok:

:ciao: Moses....Male Grower/female weed for as long as can remember

My Best wishes go out to those in the South with all That Mother nature is throwing at them...some will not have power restored for a week or better..Bright side is Its not too terably cold...

Gonna be sunny and high in 60s

paid $4.07 a gallon for gas:hitchair:

Happy smokeing everyone:bolt::bong:

ok... so thc will desolve in alcohol.. so i was thinking if you put alcohol into your bong would it desolve some of the thc out of the smoke or is it diferant once it is burned? i donno... just a strange question.. anyway yea i donno about putting anything sweet into my bong.. my percs would make it kind of a pain to clean.. thanks for the answers tho

Thanks 4u2 I am actually in the south. there was 10 tornadoes reported in my state :shocked: couple trees fell through friends houses, sad stuff to see mate

:ciao: BHC

Bleek...where did ya read that Alchol degrades THC?...just curious then why peeps use ISO and or everclear to make oil?...

Moses glad your okay..I have some friends that Didnt fare as well

:bong:

Latest posts

Back