Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
wow..this club is dieing..no smokers for 2 days besides me...

oh well..only takes one to BongO
:bong:

Happy May day bongers!

Moses, I am sorry for your friends loss and I too am glad you are ok, must look like a war zone. What a terrible time. This world seems ticked off with all the natural disasters lately.

Only one thing to do and that would be BONG it.

4U---i am doing the wake and bake thang with you brother---pk bubble---plenty for everybody---help yourself---have a great day---purple peace

Rosebud, chef, moses, bleek, cubby, and ozzy---what's up---sos here---lying low---time for a nap

:ciao: Good morning BHC, *48 and raining here, Still waiting on spring, but certainly can't complain compared to the folks down south dealing with the aftermath of all those tornadoes. Ya' gotta feel for them.
Thanks Orangesunshine, I'll take a little nug of that PK ......ummm nice.
Let's BIU BHC:bong: :bong: :bong: :bong:

yeah cubby...most tornadoes in one day(yesturday) In USA History

PK :bong: thanks orange

:bongin: Good to hear from ya Orangesunshine how are things?

It is our first day of nice weather. I am pruning pruning pruning, with a little help form train wreck.
Hope you all have a great Sunday.

4u2sm0ke said:
wow..this club is dieing..no smokers for 2 days besides me...

oh well..only takes one to BongO

:bong:

im back and ill have a hit with you, how ya been?:cool:

4u2sm0ke .. i didnt mean to say that Alcohol degrades THC.. i ment that the THC is alcohol soluble. so if using alcohol in your bong, i wonder if it leaches out some of the THC?? but im thinking maybe it isnt the same after it is burnt. i donno.. just a thought.

I maybe wrong but I don't think the THC has much time to desolve in the alcohol. it might but you also have the alcohol evaporating and it puts a kick into the bong hit. I do it every once in awhile just for something different.

astrobud said:
im back and ill have a hit with you, how ya been?:cool:

So glad to see you again my friend..Hope all is well in your Hood

:48:

Good Morning BHC :ciao:

BIU BHC:bong:

4u2sm0ke said:
So glad to see you again my friend..Hope all is well in your Hood

:48:
things are fine, last time i was here the site was having bad problems, i signed off and just now getting back,i had some water issues and thought this place would have the answer and it did. so how is everyone i see a lot of old names. pass around some of this orange bud
:woohoo: :bong1:

Doing good on my end Astro good to see you around and safe. might as well pass a few :bong: around

Thanks for the advice Chef :bongin: I hope everyone has a great day, I have to go into the office to turn in my monthy reports, so I only smoked one bong this morning :rofl:

'mornin BHC :bong: Im about to go to the doctor, but I just finished my first harvest :woohoo: :D :woohoo: and Im :bongin: to celebrate. Supposed to be great weather all week, I hope everyone else is as lucky :aok:

Latest posts

Back