Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Badger said:
Ah well... only just over 6 `n` a half hours to go to hump day... :rolleyes:

I am in my Humpnight...:giggle: work 4..10hr days..makes for some nice weekends;) . Happy smokeing

:bong:

Here we go... 06.35 a.m. Wednesday morning & the birds are singing...!!! :D

:ciao:

okay here we go I have the "ice Bong" almost ready for smokein:D..gonna be a nice day here 65F and have some plants to put in the ground..Hope everyone has a great Day

Badger...You need to become a member...go to the first post and fallow the dirrections in first few posts:aok:

Howza bout that then...??? :rolleyes:

420shack, glass bong.jpg

4u---looking forward to the update on the ice bong---green mojo to you out in the yard today---weather is not in my favor here---seems you all pushed that rain down here---nice to hear sun is following

had these plants moved outside that were well into flower a few weeks back---neighbor dusted them with pine from his chain saw cutting down his tree---the resin on the plants acted like a magnet---:doh:---double wammy now from the rain---i guess they needed to be cleaned off somehow :doh:---so the new strain is Pine Kush---**** is gonna burn like a ******* pine tree---still a small chance for reveg---but likely a donation to the compost

badger---looks like that will work---look at the first page and choose a number that is not already taken---pm the duck and you are in---welcome aboard---

everyone have a great day---don't sweat the small stuff---:bong: :bong: :bong:

Greetings... I would like #69 please.
Thankya very muchly for letting me in your cool group. ;)

smiley-smoking-bong.gif

:rofl: not so fast Badger....:hitchair:

nOob grower #69

please go to first post and find a number that noone has all ready...I sugest to folks to do as PcDuck did and use the post# your pic is in..make that your BHC# :aok:..just my thaughts..though clouded with :bong1: resadue

:stoned:

Man...... rooowlz everywhere ya go these days...

Owe kayzee.....;) numero ten, 10, my birthday, :) No-one seems to have that one.... :rolleyes: canna have that then please mister, canna, canna...???
:yeahthat: :yay: :laugh:

:yay:

Welcome to the Club my friend..dont ya just Hate rules:p

Happy smokeing:bong: and Pass:bong1:

okay Gang...I have the Ice Bong allmost complte..Im gonna add the stem and Bowl today...I sealed the two bowls togather and added the Mouth piece...way cool

take care and be safe

P5170001.JPG

P5170003.JPG

P5190001.JPG

P5190003.JPG

P5190004.JPG

P5190007.JPG

P5190006.JPG

That is quite a project you go going there. It is very cool. Is this still the first one? Can't wait to hear about it.
GL and sure, i will have a burrito.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I was checkin' out the ice bong then all of a sudden my mind said ...."OOOOOOO Waaaaffles" :eek: That's just the way (or why) I roll!!!
BIU BHC:bong: :bong: :bong:

burrito for me too please---the ice bong looks like a winner---also looks like you got a second calling as an ice sculptor---:rofl:---i would love to hit on that---nice work---good fun

:ciao:---rosebud

everyone have a great weekend---:bong: :bong: :bong:

Rosebud said:
That is quite a project you go going there. It is very cool. Is this still the first one? Can't wait to hear about it.
GL and sure, i will have a burrito.

Oh yes it is RoseBud but so much fun...It took a few trys to get the Mouth piece...I tried other bottles But the ridges in them made it hard to get out....I also tried some 4 inch PVC and 3/4 in PVC...but was Hard to get out again....I seen this Real nice looking Gal drinking that water and said...Yep thats the one for me...The water bottle that is cause she had some Dude with her:doh:...anyway..I used some 1/2 inch copper pipe...then with my Torch heat the copper pipe up and Slides right out...This Bong is gonna go places..:giggle: Gonna find me a cooler so can take on Party Barge...Maybe even change the color of the Mouth piece for decoration..Tried many times to make the ice clear but couldnt...okay off to see the Dr..:ignore: ....take care and be safe

good morning BHC :bong:

rainy here today..looks like a Stay in Day

take care and be safe

Nice ice bong 4u :aok:

Waffles sound great, I think the syrup would help.

Back to rain again, 2nd wettest Spring on record here:(

BIU BHC :bong:

Latest posts

Back