Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Morning BHC :ciao:

Guess what?

Raining here again:(

But today should be the last of it for 3 days:woohoo:

Everyone
have a fun and safe holiday weekend:)

BIU BHC :bong:

hi rosebud

duck---the door is open if you want to come in out of the rain---sunshine is on its way

:bong: :bong:---help yourself---door is open

We had some wild storms Tues. I had to grab the kids and crowd into the bathtub when the tornado sirens went off that night. Scary stuff!!! Glad you're getting ready to dry out Ducky.

Just wanted to pop in and say high. Schools out next week and my wake n bakes will be no longer. I'll survive...lmao.

Have great holiday weekends everyone and keep safe. Don't forget the sunscreen. :p

:ciao: smokemom...good to see you and glad ya safe from That storm...as for school getting out...ya know they Have these things called summer camp:D

Duck..hope things dry up a bit in those three days

BIU...:bong:

Smokinmom said:
We had some wild storms Tues. I had to grab the kids and crowd into the bathtub when the tornado sirens went off that night. Scary stuff!!! Glad you're getting ready to dry out Ducky.

Just wanted to pop in and say high. Schools out next week and my wake n bakes will be no longer. I'll survive...lmao.

Have great holiday weekends everyone and keep safe. Don't forget the sunscreen. :p

......glad to read your voice and am also happy that you and the 'rug rats' are safe and sound......4u2 gave good advice about 'summer camp'.....just as long as they don't spoil it with religious teachings.....nothing spoils a summer like memorizing the bible.....been watching Texas's weather.....seems like it's hot down there in Cowboy country.....been cold here and we still are burning wood to warm up the house

Oh ya, camps for sure. Scout camps mostly..one kid wants wrestling camp...my daughter wants band camp but I dunno after seeing those American Pie movies, ha ha. Nothing religious here, we're all destined for hell...sounds like I'll be in good company. :D

What kind of flooring do y'all have in your house?

Random I know, lmao.

:ciao:

:bong:

painterdude...sending some my best Egg sandwhich Gas...Winds a blowing South:p

What kind of flooring do y'all have in your house?

Kitchen and Bathroom has tile..everywhere else is carpet...What color is your Bedroom?..Mine is Light green:D

My post vanished into cyberspace, damn!!

Thanks guys. Luckily no damage in my city. Other parts didn't fare so well. No lives lost thank goodness, but lots of property damage in and around the DFW area.

Camps for the rugrats for sure. Mostly of the scout variety. Toss a wrestling camp in there, and one kid wants band camp. Dunno about that one after seeing those American Pie movies, lmfao. No god stuff...lmfao.

I'm craving BBQ. Too lazy to get to the store or cook. May just have to go pick up some pulled pork from the local smoke house. Wonder if I have enough change in my couch cushins.... :p

What kind of flooring do y'all have in your house? And if you could have something different what would ya get????

holy crappoli, it did go thru.

i need another smoke.

ha ha ha ha ha

We have laminate a really beautiful one and a sucky one. Carpet only in one room.

Smokin mom, i laughed at your girls being on high beam all the time.
we had pulled pork sans last night. nummers.

Jr and I are tearing up this Pizza

:bong: and pass :bong1:

At home enjoying the holiday.:)

Be leaving for the family cookout later.

Plus it is not suppose to rain. That is a change.

BIU BHC :bong:

:ciao: Duck...enjoy your cookout and Glad ya have a dry spell...Stay Stoned brother

:bong: and pass :bong1:

Damn.... this typing is hard....

.....shoot, now I have forgot *** I was gonna say.... :doh: :bong:

Huh...???

18 minutes early, but who wants to do a binger with me? I got my bong out and some bubblegum I got today from a friend... what's up?!?

Pack 'em if ya got 'em.

Happy 4:20 UrBuddy...

I started a bit early, but that's cool...:48:

:woohoo: We made it a day without rain, it will return later today:(

Thanks 4u:)...I am trying.

BIU BHC :bong::bong:

My nice little rasta bong. Figured I would show you what I have been up to lately.

Is # 4.20 still open? I would like to snag that.

-Erb

IMG_0380.JPG

Latest posts

Back