Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
:ciao: Duck:48: we finally get ting done with the rain. Global warming my _________ more like global raining. We forgot a spring this yr. 91* right now with 1000% humidity.

Erbal I didn't see that anyone had the number4.20. The Brother's Grunt number is 420 so it's your number I guess :bong: your way

Hey BHCers hope yall survived the weekend Here afew ready and waiting for yall. :bong1::bong1::bong1::bong1:

Heeeey Booongers! Been a minute huh! Been real busy with work and grows and stuff! Hope you all had a great holiday and BIU!!!!!!!!

......it rained ALL DAY on our BBQ but good times were had except for the doggie who got locked in the car because he doesn't play very nice with other dogs

Erbal I didn't see that anyone had the number4.20. The Brother's Grunt number is 420 so it's your number I guess :bong: your way
[/quote]

i don't want to be stepping on toes or anything. I could just as easily go with 423 or something.

People talk about 420 is awesome cause we get to light up, but personally, I think 423 feels a bit better... :D

Anyways, take a hit and pass :bong: along.

:ciao: Erbal...Thanks :bong:

and Pass :bong1: to the next member

thanks 4u :bong::bong: I need those and will set up around for the next BHC'ers :bong1::bong1::bong1:

I didn't see my number so I thought I would re submit to the club as I may not have done things properly as a stoner.. He he he:holysheep:

DSC00752.JPG

Rosebud said:
You are so polite Ozzy. Thank you. I needed that.

WHAt? you Bong Hoging again RoseBud:p..thaught chef and I had this discusion..or was it concusion:eek:

:ciao: heal4Real...Place that Number in your signature and Share this :bong1: of Purple Frosting Bubble Hash..yum yum..:bong: and pass :bong1: to heal4:D

Howdy BHC :ciao:

Bright and sunny and no rain:) Everything is greening up nicely, especially the grass:( been doing a lot of mowing.

Came in to get some scrapings in able to do a :bong: :(
Been out of the circuit so long, its tough to find good smoke and my OD has a long way to go :laugh: Oh well smoke it if ya got it:)

BIU BHC :bong:

4u2sm0ke said:
WHAt? you Bong Hoging again RoseBud:p..thaught chef and I had this discusion..or was it concusion:eek:

:ciao:

.....can't remeber........

Thanks 4u, hope you guys are all enjoying your weekend.

:bong1: is packed and ready to go.

:ciao: to all---got some weather round these parts---looks like rain and wind---:bong:

hi Rosebud

Morning BHC :ciao:

We hit 97.6* here yesterday, sort of early for us but it is better then rain:)

How was the karaoke 4u? What did ya sing?

:ciao: Good morning BHC,
Hope everyones enjoying thier weekend, or what's left of it. Congrats on the weather Duck, it's taken long enough has'nt it?
Enjoying a nice stretch of weather around here as well. It's been in the 80's and 90's for a week and looks to continue for a few more days.:) I got my veggie garden in finally, and have been filling up every garden pot I can find with annuals for the deck, I've always wanted a deck full of color (and Autos) so this year looks to be it.;)
4U, how'd that Kareoke go? Hope you did'nt sing the National anthem, that gets everyone in trouble.:D :D :D
Well ya'all have a good day and stay safe.
Let's BIU BHC Help yourselves to these nugs while I finnish breakfast.
:bong: :bong: :bong:

:ciao: friends..I sang...I GOT BIG BALLS BY AC/DC:rofl:

weekends over and it was a nice one...Sure hope everyone has a Nice week..take care and be safe

Latest posts

Back