Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'll bring my skizzors. :D

Well my soup was a flop....well kinda a flop.

Guess we'll have to wait til tomorrow to find out. Sure smells good though.

I'm better, thanks 4 asking. :)

So I soaked the beans all night. I came across a recipe that said to boil the beans for about 30 mins after soaking before adding to the slow cooker, which I did. They ended up looking like mashed potatoes. So I do a quick soak of another bag that I had, then added those to the ham bone stock I made last night, which turned out flawlessly BTW. ;)

I got the (quick soaked) beans into the slowcooker with the stock and it just started to get heating up when my power went out. And stayed out for 3 or so hours. Finally got it up and going again, and of course it takes a bit to heat everything up... then at 4 I remember to add the carrots, then I have to take my daughter to a school football game so her band can play at 5:45. No time to eat, and I left the cooker on and didn't get home til 8:15. Guess what- now the 2nd batch of beans are all mushy as are the carrots so we had drive thru on the way home, and will have the soup tomorrow if its salvagable. I tasted it, I'm sure it is. But dang. I was so gung ho to make this stuff, and grrrrr...oh well. Like they say, shiz happens. Maybe I'll just toss it all in a blender and blend it real smooth and no one will know there's mushy beans or carrots in there at all. :giggle:

Aren't ya glad you asked, lmao.

How was your day?

I didn't know you were using a slow cooker. I know some people have great luck with beans in one but i do not. Navy beans will cook pretty quick. two hours or so if they have been soaked. Shoot, i was hoping you were loving the soup.

I will say I do like creamier soups rather then the brothier (is that a word?) kind, so maybe the blender thing might not be such a bad idea afer all. It's not like it's burned, lmao.

And shhhhh ducky. I don't want everyone knowing how bigga wimp I am. :p

The soup's not supposed to look like this is it? :spit:

There's plenty tho- y'all come on, who's bringing the special brownies and the gas X? :p

soups.jpg

Good Morning BHC

More trimming to do today

need to get this day started right

:bong::bong:

Here is some green/purple for the page and a pic of one of my many watchdogs:rofl:

od 11 017.jpg

od 11 022.jpg

Ohhhh, I likey...well, not the dog. :p And I hear dogs like those eat unsuspecting quackers.

The soup was indeed a flop. :( No one ate it. Everyone went to bed hungry except for me, I raided the secret chocolate chip cookie stash, bwahahahahaaaaa!!!!

Bubble bubble :bong::bong::stoned:

Thanks SM:)

Morning BHC :ciao:

:bongin: like its 1999:laugh:

BIU BHC :bolt::bong:

Wut up Duck!! cSmoke.....what's cookin?!?! Rosie.....is it fresh? Duckie....twist the shaft....you'll get ur jeep back!! How's the BHC??!!!??!!! just had q question..................are u happy???? ..f so...how?????????????????

Yep Im Happy:D

duck....Nice purple

:bong: All outside Harvest is done

Latest posts

Back