Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'm clueless when it comes to this, so any extra details you can add about making this is much appreciated, ha ha.

I know, I could always google...and I did. :p. Your method sounds better, I think....easier at least, so far. ;)

I think cornbread sounds good too, along with cooler weather. Don't know about the latter, it's not available at Krogers. :p

That recipe works well with black-eyed peas too, except that I never eat pork so I use a roasted smoked turkey leg with the meat chopped and simmered in the beans. (Black-eyed peas and field peas are beans, though probably only botanists call them that.)

It really is easy. I usually cook the ham hocks or ham bone the day before I do the beans so i can take off the fat when it is chilled. Don't salt too much as the ham is salty. I just throw the onion in peeled and whole. It cooks at my house for 4 hours or so. That night, soak your beans, rinse them and cover with water a three or four inches above the beans as they will double is size from dry. In the morning pour off that water and put in your nice ham stock and they will cook in a couple of hours. At the last add ham pieces. That is all I do. If you want a sliced carrot, don't know how your m-i-l does it...but this is the simple way my mom did it on our farm. I use this base of ham stock for minestrone soup too.
Go get the orange box (albers) of corn meal and make the recipe on the back. I add a little extra sugar cause we like it sweeter. Now I am really hungry. hope this helps. Sure hope your feeling better.

.....hi mommie.....don't put this little critter in your soup.....please!!!!!!!!

baby-porcupine.jpg

Morning BHC :ciao:

Clear and sunny:) Another day closer to Harvest.:D

BIU :bong:

pcduck said:
Morning BHC :ciao:

Clear and sunny:) Another day closer to Harvest.:D

BIU :bong:

:yay:

yep gonna have me girl trimming tonight:icon_smile:

TMT...BIU

:bong: