Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Fire In The Bong!!!

:bong:

:ciao: Chef gonna be a great Day here Sun is shineing and Im :stoned:..looks like a 2 nap day 2me:D..gotta love these wake and bakes

This is a hookah/a shisha/a lula/an okka pipe/a gudugudaa/a galyan/a qalyan/a nargileh/an argileh Okay, it's a pickle jar with pipe parts. The only other thing I smoke is cloyingly sweet pipe tobacco, so my "handmade" pipe gets a great deal of mileage.

I pick #7/4, a reference to the one thing Dave Brubeck's "Unsquare Dance", Pink Floyd's "Money" and Rush's "Time Stand Still" have in common.

argileh1.jpg

4u2sm0ke said:
Fire In The Bong!!!

:ciao: Chef gonna be a great Day here Sun is shineing and Im :stoned:..looks like a 2 nap day 2me:D..gotta love these wake and bakes
I feel ya brother! Gracias!

YYZ Skinhead said:
This is a hookah/a shisha/a lula/an okka pipe/a gudugudaa/a galyan/a qalyan/a nargileh/an argileh Okay, it's a pickle jar with pipe parts. The only other thing I smoke is cloyingly sweet pipe tobacco, so my "handmade" pipe gets a great deal of mileage.

I pick #7/4, a reference to the one thing Dave Brubeck's "Unsquare Dance", Pink Floyd's "Money" and Rush's "Time Stand Still" have in common.

Welcome to the Club

Morn my people! It's early.....that's what old people do is get up early! Smoke, Rosie, BHC......wut up!

:ciao: chef

Im up early today as well...Rains started here and will be here for a few days

looks like a tele day with me :bong:

Have a Dank DAy buddy

......4u2, time to wear your rubbers, boots that is...

.....HICK what's up dude?

.....my son is here from Wisconsin and we just tested some Nevada City Train Wreck

:holysheep: It sure has been a long time since I've been around to bong it up with you fine people!! :D :bong1: How the heck is everyone doing?? By the way, White Owl says "hello!" :bongin:

Morning BHC its monday again so everyone know what that means. . . .Pre-work bongin :bong:

4u2sm0ke said:
:ciao: chef

Im up early today as well...Rains started here and will be here for a few days

looks like a tele day with me :bong:

Have a Dank DAy buddy[/quote

rain? What;s that like? Dank to you 2 brother!

Alice In Wonderland said:
:holysheep: It sure has been a long time since I've been around to bong it up with you fine people!! :D :bong1: How the heck is everyone doing?? By the way, White Owl says "hello!" :bongin:

So nice to see you...and [please say Hello to White Owl 4me

:ciao: BHC

2 Fir Tuesday

:bong::bong:

1 day closer to HArvest:yay:

4u2sm0ke said:
:ciao: BHC

2 Fir Tuesday

:bong::bong:

1 day closer to HArvest:yay:

Oh boy the harvest is coming the harvest is coming :) I think imma chop this weekend the hermie could use another week or two but the other is ready. So ill bring em both down and hardcore clean the room to put some dank in :)

Latest posts

Back