Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Morning peeps!

How you doing on this fine Saturday Mr Duck?

were going to a pig in a pit party today,,,,not sure how i feel about seeing a whole pig in a pit, will let you know later.

Doing good Rose:) Thanks for asking

Guess what? I too am going to a pig roast. Must be the season. I don't see anything but a plate of roast pork:)

Lets compare pigs later Duck. They started cooking it last night... I hope they know what they are doing.

Me too Rose.

Last year they were a bit heavy on the garlic for me

4u I know I will. There is just to much fun there not to enjoy yourself:)

Evening ladies and gents! A fine day it is! I got my downstem today for my bong and it is complete! For now, until I want to add more crazy things to it. haha. Hope everyone's doing fine

Pig roast was great:)

Full and tired:ciao:

BIU :bong:

Good Morning Bongers,
Yes Duck, my pig was good as well. After all the shredding was done they sat the head on the pit thing and this little kid was playing with the head making it talk, I said what is the pig saying, he said it just wondered if anyone knew how to put it back together again. oohhh. That was a little weird. But it was great food. I am glad yours was good too Duck.

:ciao: BHC

gonna Hit the :bong1: and watch tele....

Go Team:yay:

:ciao: Heal4Real

4u2sm0ke said:
I want bacon:D

Still full of pork, had to have corn-beef hash for breakfast:)

Good to hear yours was good also, Rose

Gonna BIU in front of the tube too :bong:

MMM, PORK!
the MR$. has pulled pork in the crock pot tonight.

:ciao: BHC

Have a Great week

looks like rain rain rain

:bong:

Morning BHC :ciao:

Scattered showers then sunshine for 2 weeks...or so they say:confused2:

BIU :bong:

:bong: :ciao: BHC

saying rain for days here---truth is we are having a beautiful extended summer---:rofl:

Hiya guys and gals, welcome to another week. :)

Too funny about all the pork-eatin'. What's up with that? Just Friday I bought a honey-smoked, sprial sliced ham I plan to start on tonight. It's huge so we will be eating on it for a long time. I need to learn what I can do with that big ol bone. My mother-in-law knows how to make some navy beans with ham that she slow-cooks all day. It's so delicious! If I liked her, I'd call and ask for the recipe. :giggle:

I woke with a headache and a slight fever. Maybe I'll take a few hits then just lay around and watch TV all day. The dishes can wait. I'll make the kids do em. ;)

Have a great day, and a wonderful week if I don't check back in.

Sorry your sick SM. Get better!
After your done with your ham take the bone and put it in a pot with water, onion, S&P. Simmer for a few hours. You may want to skim off the top every now and then. When it cools it will become gelatinous. That is what you cook your navy beans in. I take off the fat but fat tastes really good. Cook your beans according to label and add some ham at the last 30 min or so.

Cover it, i use a big stock pot.
And, your welcome.
It sounds so good right now, i may have to join you for beans.

Latest posts

Back