Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Enjoy your snow 4U. we have sun here in the desert, but i hear snow is coming.
we are going out to a fancy dinner tonight to celebrate 40 years. We still like each other. that is a bonus. I got some nice new white gold ear rings, hoops. He is already in the recliner with the football on.
Happy sunday all.

Congrats Rosebud 4o yrs without killing each other is awsome!!!

We got another inch last night but it has melted now. So Im back to crushed ice in the bong.

BIU life is too short not too

Rosebud said:
we are going out to a fancy dinner tonight to celebrate 40 years. We still like each other. that is a bonus. .

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: ...hehe thats good Rosie escpecially since you announced online just the other day you were going to get poked!:p

4u2sm0ke said:
:ciao: BHC

OHC...this time they was moldable ...or stiffer anyway...Not a fan of the flavor though..Ill share how I did soon in your Thread....They smell good:D

chef....

:rofl: Hes gonna:hitchair:

Snowing here now in the PNW

:bong:

..........................hehehehehe....................

Congrats rose!

Go texans!

I've never met a Carmel I didn't like

Hi ozeman

Hope the duck will be checking in soon.. Kinda miss my feathered friend..

the chef said:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: ...hehe thats good Rosie escpecially since you announced online just the other day you were going to get poked!:p

I did not announce on line that I was going to get poked CHEF! I believe that was Orange that jumped to that conclusion.

Rosebud said:
I did not announce on line that I was going to get poked CHEF! I believe that was Orange that jumped to that conclusion.

lol no that was me..acupunbture! Dangnabit congrats Baltimore......we lost! ......and it was said........next year!

It's ok chef, neither team can beat the Pats!! :)

I'm pulling for the giants here... As a Dallas hater, I have to... Lol.

Howdy BHC :ciao:

Just got back from my little vacation:(

BIU :bong:

.....so Rosebud, what did you eat at the 'fancy' restaurant? 40 years without killing each other, that was a funny comment.....so that makes you both in your sixties, just like Pdude.....wifey and I have only been together since 1995 but she is my savior and I trust her with my life.....

.....my Packers couldn't catch a pass......8 drops....two fumbles...one interception.....they stunk up the place....yukky day for me and my kids back in Wisconsin

....I was rooting for the Texans but the Ravens played good defense and intercepted way too many passes from the rookie kid.....sorry about that

....I'm walking good today, still with a cane, but feel a bit stronger because it takes me a couple of days to recover from smoking Train Wreck

....so happy friggin Monday to all of us who are suffering from defeat....Pdude

ozzydiodude said:
:ciao::welcome: back duck hope you had a good time

No good times this time Ozzy had to do time:(

Missed you too SmokinMom :)

P-dude you know the rules about talking sports:(

BIU BHC :bong:

We been bending them a little so far no:hitchair: from Hick

lets see Duck no longer than you had to do you now know

1) 3 ways to make a shank
2) how to pimp 3 girls at 1 time on the same corner
3) 3 ways to cook Meth
4) How to hotwire a car
5) which sister is the easiest
6) how to roll with Bible pages

painterdude said:
.....so Rosebud, what did you eat at the 'fancy' restaurant? 40 years without killing each other, that was a funny comment.....so that makes you both in your sixties, just like Pdude.....wifey and I have only been together since 1995 but she is my savior and I trust her with my life.....

Hey pdude, the first thing i need to tell you is I am not 60! I wont be sixty for 6 weeks at least. ha. I was 19 when we were married.

I had salmon and it was cooked perfect, it was very good. Mr. had ribs..and we had a very gooey chocolate hot bomb melty thing with whipped cream...oh my it was tasty.

I am glad you trust your wife, wouldn't it be terrible not too. We only knew each other three months when we got married...should not have worked. I can depend on him for anything. He is a peach. I have been very lucky.

back to pot roast tonight. ha.
Bong it up peeps and we missed you ducky! Welcome back.

Hey duck, ozz, rose, pdude, ohc, chef, 4u, astro, cubby, and the rest-
Whoever I'm forgetting-----
Hope you're enjoying the week so far..and that it only continues to get better!

Everyone's been at scouts tonight so I'm high as a kite, sipping my beer, and relaxin in the tub.. In my zone, lol.

When was the last time u pampered yourself?

You're due. :D

:ciao: BHC

:bong:

Duck...Hope things get better soon my friend..Anything ya need Just shout...

take care and eb safe

I don't think they make pampers my size.....:eek: :eek: :eek:

Latest posts

Back