Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
just complaining about having to work the drill at the new downsized location---guess it's better than doing it by hand and waste not want not---woooooo snow angel---

29 degrees here this morning. Too damn cold!

The kids are now at school and I'm gonna crawl back into bed and snuggle under the blankets...

Happy Wacky Wednesday!

Rosebud said:
Cheffy, I felt bad about giving you a hard time about your bacos. How did i get to be such a food snob? Sorry. I loved them when i was a kid.

How was that NY steak, besides huge, looked good kid.

Np i luves my bacos! It was dam good!

:ciao: Im Home...

We been moving snow all dam day and Im tired

BIU Everyone
:bong:

You guys be careful and keep warm! And don't send that weather texas' way.
:p

I cooked sweet potatoes for the first time ever tonight, they turned out great. I was so proud, lol.

My firstborn turns 14 tomorrow.. He's Even getting a furry top lip and he's now taller then me, I'm only 5'3, but still... He's growing up!!

Evening ladies and gents. Wonderful and cold night up here in Pittsburgh. Just finished some late night studying and blowing off some steam. Should have lovely dreams.

Photo on 2012-01-19 at 01.07 #2.jpg

Morning BHC hope everyones ready for an awesomely cold thursday :(. I hope no one else has got to work outside today.

Morning BHC :ciao:

fairly warm here 29 but windy

bummer on the breakage bubba

wow 14, SmokinMom I guess the next big hurdle will be when he starts driving.

Hi Rose :)

4u don't shovel to much, that snow gets heavy especially when it is a wet snow

BIU BHC :bong:

Morning friends of thee :bong1:

Snow stopped here last night but it is very icey this morning...Im glad we didnt loose power over all this...nieghbor Had tree fall on his house...strange thing is when they built that house 4 years ago...I mentioned the tree they left was weak...there was a few larger trees around they removed...Kids had a Ball sledding down th hill...got a hempfest gathering this friday...gonna put some snow in the bong

take care and be safe everyone...:bolt::bong:

We are still getting flurries. I like the snow sometimes but that was back when I was in school getting snow delays lol.
Stay warm everyone!

New bong tmrw :)

:rofl:

I Miss "snow Days"...BUt Im one those peeps that require me to be out in it

Have a Dank snow day:bong:

Good morning all you bongers. It is 18 degrees and freezing rain on top of snow. How can it rain at 18 degrees and not snow? The whole place is closed. Mr. rb is home..his work is closed. I am planning on harvesting today.
Stay safe 4U
Hi Duck, Sm,chef, orange, pdude, bubba, all, of ya'll. Keep warm.

Today is the type day that requires you to stay by the :bong1: and keep the fire company:bong:

:bong::bong2::bongin::bong::bongin::bong2:

:48::48:

Happy Friday BHC!!!!!!!! They weekend couldn't come soon enough

:bong::bong:

brrrrrrrr 2 degrees here brrrrrrrrrrrr

I am gonna take Ozzy advice today

BIU BHC :bong:

:ciao: We areent that bad duck...we at 28f right now and thick ice everywhere

Latest posts

Back