Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
:ciao: Morning all, we got 3 degree anda dusting of snow...totaly sux!!!!
This is Minnesota, who ever heard of a brown winter in Minnesota????
We have had 1 inch of snow all year, I had to run out and shovel before the sun melted it.:rant: :rant: :rant:
Untill about 3 days ago we were having 40 degree days. This winter is really screwed up. I haven't even had my snowmobiles out of the garage yet. I'll just have to put deeper tracks on them and ride around on the dead leaves that are everywhere.:eek:
Oh well there's not much that I can do about it, so I guess i'll just BIU BHC!!!!:bong2: :bong2: :bong2:
you folks stay warm, safe, and above all, STONED!

It's 74 and sunny here! Wild weather for sure. I'll take mine over yalls though, lol.

Ok people it's.....saturday.....it's 7:04....am.....do you know where your bong is?

:ciao: chef...

Mine is in my hand:bong:

We are done with this ice storm...Temps raised up last night and this morning its Raining @42f...this is weather Im use too here...:p

bongs all day here:bong:

A bowl of trainwreck, a latte, and the snow is melting...it just doesn't get any better.

6 inches of new snow here, but it is suppose to warm up again by Sunday night and melt all the snow.

BIU BHC :bong:

pcduck said:
6 inches of new snow here, but it is suppose to warm up again by Sunday night and melt all the snow.

BIU BHC :bong:

Same here, now the lake needs to freeze just once lol. Built a new shack last yr and want to use it lol
No making fun, I havent replaced my bong (yet) but.deff got a tmp fix lol

2012-01-21 11.32.18.jpg

Morning folks. Stayed up much too late again. It's all my friends fault, lol.

Happy weekends all. Keep your snow! Don't want that stuff here.

Good morning momma, bong tokes and late nite jokes, love them times

Yea but damn do I pay for it the next day... :p

Bong hit sounds like a cure-all tho. :)

I'm down to some crappy fluffy leafy buds I was gifted a yr ago. But hey- better then nothing I shouldn't complain. :p it's been nice not having to buy since early 2007.

I have a houseful of 14 yr old boys sleeping over. Maybe I'll go stay in a hotel.. Lmao.

A houseful of 14 year old boys... oh dear. Stay strong. And have good air circulation.

Morning BHC :ciao:

Sm, I have a household full of nothing;)

BIU :bong:

where ya think I got me exhaust for flower room:p

Happy Sunday everyone...Lets see what on FOX:D

:bong: and pass :bong1:

Latest posts

Back