Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Your funny Sm, eat those brownies. I shouldn't be typing. Too much hashberry and medicine woman, or the cross could be .....medicine berry. hash berry tastes like berry jam on the exhale. just so you know.

I was quite a brownie girl back then. Unfortunately the last batch of butter burned. :( I still prepared them and they were ok. Should be tons better tho. Lol. Worked in a pinch but I don't think id try them now. Ew!!

I made some sugar cookies at christmas. I don't know if they were too stong or what but they made me throw my guts up. My first time making edibles.

whewww..went to a wake yesterday and today I am hungover bad:(

just starting to feel like myself again

Pc, hope it wasn't a dear friend u lost. May they RIP.
And maybe a little hair of the dog might help. :p

Missed u ozzy, where ya been?

with the drugs they were giving me I wish I had stayed longer but I couldn't take it anylonger in that damn place

It's nearly impossible to rest in a hospital. I remember a nurse coming in and wake me up, so she could give me a sleeping pill. ***!!

I hope ya get better ozzy..and hope the other has insurance...Sory ya have had this...

duck...I havent had a hang over in many years...whats a wake?....name of club?

Mom...I think the brownies will be fine as long as they was sealed good and didnt get freezer burn...thaw one out and let us know

The wake I've heard of is when there's visitation of a body the night before their funeral.

The last batch of brownies weren't very good, I almost burned the butter I made. I went ahead and baked them anyways, tho they weren't as good as previous batches. Prob why I still have some.. Lmao!

Unfortunately I can't make anymore. I always used 2 oz per pan and no longer have the extra. :p

Maybe I'll try one tomorrow and see.

I think my days of stopping at red lights are over I stop then go on the hell with waiting for them to change been hit twice now.

That's for the lawyer to find out 4u got one on retainer and mom called him first thing Mom morning. Troy(lawyer) was in to see me before part of the Doc were, he had $$ signs in his eyes.

I'm in love with a ice pack right now man it feels good on the back

hey ozzy---get well soon---i was in the dentist chair today for 5 hours---9 fillings, one temporary crown---sucking on n2o the whole time with breasts resting on my shoulder like good/bad angels :hubba:

TGIF!

Kinda sux cuz I'm tired of my kids arguing. I gotta admit I'm looking forward to Monday so I can ship em off to school again, lol.

Morning BHC :ciao:

Get well soon Ozzy

4u SM hit it on the nose, that is what a wake is

SmokinMom it will only be a few more years and they will be out of the house

BIU BHC

Im SOrry duck if they was close too you.....Have a Dank DAy Brother

Latest posts

Back