Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Morning BHC. Friday whoo whoo :)

:bong: BIU!!!

Today makrs week 9 :D. The cycles starts again in less than a week.

Man it feels great to be able to bong it up and not have to lay there listening to all the bell and whistles in the hospital. And sleeping was great without them coming in every couple hrs and using me for a pin cushion.

Sorry t hear about your friend Duck. I'm 1 that will go to a wake but not the funeral. I never could figure out why the word "funeral" started with "Fun" theres nothing "fun" about them.

SM you need to find a job that keep you away on weekends

I bet u r glad to be home!! Gonna make u live in bubble wrap now so ya stop getting hurt. :p

It's Friday night!

After being hit twice now setting at a red light I think I'll just stop then go on, the ticket for running them is cheaper and easier on the body.

Im living the three B's right now. Bed.Bong,and Buds.

that's called a california stop---the argument for running the red light is the cop couldn't see the brake light cause the sunshine washed out the light---go to my dentist and you got the 4th and 5th "B's"----:D ---get better man---you got a house to build---

:bong: :bong:

Heck with this happening I might go from a shack with dirt floors in the woods to a cabin with real floors and insulation in the walls:D

Orange is hung up on those double d's
Lol..

Hope you're keeping the pain at bay ozz.
***hugs***

Between the patches and the :bong: I'm feeling fine. If you were around I see how you felt :hubba:

ozzydiodude said:
Heck with this happening I might go from a shack with dirt floors in the woods to a cabin with real floors and insulation in the walls:D

and hire the labor while you are owner/contractor

sm---can't stop thinking about them---can't wait to go back for the permanent crown---:D

That will be the plan Orange hire help from around here there are top notch worker just working for nothing just to feed their family and I will pay a man what he is worth not this $5 or $10 crappy pay. You pay a man right and you get the best work. I can be a hard guy to work for, but any time I put out the word I need workers, they bet the door down.

there is some truth in the saying you get what you pay for---if you are known to be a hard guy to work for and they are still breaking down the door to work---you are a fair man to work for---don't put up with mediocrity---expect them to pull their weight and get peeps that take pride in a job well done---now you just got to get your health back in order so you can use that tape measure to point towards what needs to be done---lol

It ain't the first time and knowing my DA it won't be the last time I have to recover from injury

Geez Ozzy, i was sorry to read about your accident. When i was an x-ray tech, i swear everyone i took care of had been rear ended at a stop light. I still get paranoid when i am stopped at one. I hope you feel better really soon. I know you must have been hit pretty hard. Keep on icing.

Orange, you are funny. Only you would be looking forward to going to the dentists so your shoulders will be pillowed in good and evil.

I just harvested a couple of plants..it was fun.

Thanks Rose for somereason I can't use the Thank you button it said I have to spread the rep around I thought I had been
For somereason I see Orange's car parked outside of Miss Hoo's home of the happy ending

Afternoon BHC just checking in and my post to make sure they wern't like my dreams last night

You were pretty funny Ozzy. I hope you feel better each day.

Just took a sour cream coffee cake out of the oven. Company coming of course, i probably wouldn't make one for just us.

BIU like it is Saturday morn!

Latest posts

Back