Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Buddy_Williams said:
I hope I am not intruding here guys....but I gotta ask something about the bong....wonderin' what is the best way to smoke out of one???(personal preference).....I have always wanted to try and iced rip....but I used something abit unorthodox....in the few times that I have smoked w/one....

not sure what the reason was....but I thought it would be a nice experiment to try...

i first went into the kitchen a put a small pot of water on the stove...and brought to a boil, about a forth of a cup (coffee cup) of water......once bubbling rapidly...i shut off the element and let the water stand for about 2 minutes...placing it into the bong....i grabbed about 2g's of horrid smoke (bammer).... ground up abit into keif, then added the rest...mixed it up slightly, packed it tight.....

OMFG.......it was soooooooooo smooth.....I was sitting in a daze for 2 hrs, just starin' at the wall :p

the one thing I did notice, it left a very clean taste in my mouth, not the usual acrid taste that made you wanna puke.....

Once again, sorry if i am intruding.

BW

I like it this way

Molino ICE Bong.JPG

Buddy_Williams said:
I hope I am not intruding here guys....but I gotta ask something about the bong....wonderin' what is the best way to smoke out of one???(personal preference).....I have always wanted to try and iced rip....but I used something abit unorthodox....in the few times that I have smoked w/one....

not sure what the reason was....but I thought it would be a nice experiment to try...

i first went into the kitchen a put a small pot of water on the stove...and brought to a boil, about a forth of a cup (coffee cup) of water......once bubbling rapidly...i shut off the element and let the water stand for about 2 minutes...placing it into the bong....i grabbed about 2g's of horrid smoke (bammer).... ground up abit into keif, then added the rest...mixed it up slightly, packed it tight.....

OMFG.......it was soooooooooo smooth.....I was sitting in a daze for 2 hrs, just starin' at the wall :p

the one thing I did notice, it left a very clean taste in my mouth, not the usual acrid taste that made you wanna puke.....

Once again, sorry if i am intruding.

BW

hello my friend...the best way to smoke out of a bong is threw the top:p

you sound like you did okay...I like to add ice and cold lemonaid..be carefull with that boiling water..try your favorite drink in ther...make it ice cold...why not post a pic of that bong and join our club?

Take care and be safe

Latest posts

Back