Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Just BIU for a little longer chris1974 and everything will be alright.

:bolt::bong2::bong2::bong2:

Hey whats up pc, how in the heck are ya man ? Here :bong1: join me, its been a helluv a day !:joint:

Oh.... BTW, the ducks nest is lookin fabulous man ! It reminded me of heaven on earth :D

BIU everybody the server giving y'll headaches? IIt is here big time good night

Howdy gang! Ditto on the lousy Monday. I won't go there. Hey girl, lovely snails. THE MOST FUN OF ALL IS SQUEEZING THEM BETWEEN YOUR THUMB AAND FINGER UNTIL THEY EXPLODE. Manly US girls do that. You should practice so you will fit in. I will save you some. Stop on by.LMAO and watch out for benny tonight. I am mean!! and evil and a brat and I should light this world's ugliest J and see if it changes my mood.
Hick, I will leave a light on. Stop by and show me how to roll, please.

Hey everyone! Just dropping by to say :ciao:

Bored out of my mind.. not tired enough to goto bed..

how is everyone this evening??

:bong1: :bong1: :bong1:

:ciao: Hi Hoppyfrog ...... Im bored too, and my wife is really annoyed at me and giving me mean looks cause I wont get off the computer and hang out with her ? :rolleyes:

So whats good ? :D

aww poor thing.. i usually cant get my hubby off the comp.. he is usually playing his games.. :)

Just watching the Country Music Festival on TV.. LOOOOVE my country music!!

Dont get in trouble Chris! Us women can hurt with the stare!! ;)

chris1974 said:

So whats good ? :D

Its all good:D When you can BIU :bong2::bong2::bong2:

No server problems here:confused:

Happy 4:20 :ciao:Bangui, Central African Republic :ciao:

:bong2::bong2::bong2:

Yeah I better boogie..... she just gave me this look :huh: and im pretty sure this is what she's thinkin:angrywife: ...... :D L8888888R !

That's NOT music hoppyfrog. :p

Crappy day for me as well. Grrrrr, sucks being stuck between a rock in a hard place, especially with no family support......anyone wanna trade families???

Haven't smoked yet today....damn. Maybe thats where my problem lies.

Kinda creepy- never have I had all this anger in me. Kinda scary.

I know.....must get butt back to the gym. ;)

[q

painterdude...yeah shark in there..do you crab at all? I just started..so that was freaky to me..also had a huge crab hanging on to bottom of cage when pulling up..he was way to big to fit threw crab door..wiss i had net handy..take care and be safe

4u2......well, when I first came to Oregon I crabbed allot with wife number two, her sister, her sister's boy-friend and his friends....they were from Georgia and made moon-shine from Peaches so we would have a Crab Feast with some god-awful tasting white lightning......and then they would get so wasted and start drinking the crab juices from the innards....yuk

There are allot of fishermen who crab for a living around here....sometimes the storms will bury their crab pots with sand, kill all the catch and ruin their day retrieving their pots....the tourists crab off the boat basis's dock but they don't catch allot.....seems the best crabbing is out in the bay and you need a boat like yours....my neighbor goes out when he needs crab and always limits out....and Oregon requires a license now to crab....

and the net was a real life saver huh? got ya a biggie, that makes your day friend.....nice catch......pee-dude

Crappy day for me as well. Grrrrr, sucks being stuck between a rock in a hard place, especially with no family support......anyone wanna trade families???
NO MOM......I HATE TEXAS.....DROVE ACROSS IT AND NEVER LIKED IT SINCE....BUT AUSTIN IS OK

Kinda creepy- never have I had all this anger in me. Kinda scary.
Who wants an angry old lady...Mine is usually mellow and makes coffee for me every morning

I know.....must get butt back to the gym. ;)[/quote]
How big is it?
Belonged to a gym once and hated the guy who could run on the tread mill for hours and he ran like he was in a track meet......and he stunk like a gym bag full of old tennis shoes and rotten socks

Its not that big....:p Last year I was about 55lbs heavier. ;)

It sure was a great stress reliever....and I am stressed and havent been in a month or 2....

Tomorrow I will make a point of going while the cleaning lady is here.

Or not....

:D

YOOOO!!!!!

I cleaned her up and am goin to take a toke with yall!!!!!
:bong:

SmokinMom said:
Ok...White Owl and Alice In Wonderland are related???? I am a lil slow.

I know nil about septic tanks....we live in the city and have regular type plumbing...

We did have one when I was a little kid and we had a farm with a trailor on it.

:p
Yes SM we are related.
Alice in Wonderland is my daughter. We live and grow together and we are both Medicinal users.

We are in the country but they have put lines to the city sewer for this park. However, they have to pump from the septic system out to the city lines and the pumps burnt up from old age. Unfortunately having the last space at the back of the park is only great when those pumps are working. We are drying out but I water it down everyday. I think it is best to get it soaked in before the rains come, that way when we flood out from that it wont be mixed with sewage.
It was a mess gotta hit the bong just thinking about it.

:bong: pass it around

OK everyone I get it nobody wants to have a BBQ with us. Our feelings are hurt. NOT

We are taking a drive tomorrow just to get out of here for a bit as well.

UKgirl420 said:
:holysheep: i wondered what was happening to my pumpkins and plants ,,they were slowly dissapering over night :rofl: i think i found the culprits :rolleyes:

View attachment 129158View attachment 129159View attachment 129160

ohh i definatley need another :48:

Hey UK Girl I would gladly trade you problems! I will clean up your slugs and you can take care of my sludge? HA HA :rolleyes:

Put some salt around the base of your plants that will teach em.

Latest posts

Back