Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
The site is back ive got my :bong2: and im ready to post :D

Hey BHC...! How is everyone thise fine mornin ?
My wife told me that I was twice as productive arround the house the last few day while the server was down :rolleyes: imagine that !
Its good to be back !:D Have a great day everyone and lets ...:bong: BUI....

Hi Bhc!
I got my daBuddha vape, and love it! It works so well.

Gonna be a sweet and high long weekend for me, plus I'm going to be germinating seeds for my winter grow. Oh, winter, hurry. I'm so tired of driving the car with oven mitts on, and very tired of trying to exercise my dogs indoors because it's still too hot to exercise them outside. I'm sure envying all of you who have cooler weather coming in already.

:ciao: BIU BHC :bong2::bong2::bong2:

We have had cool weather all summer mojavemama people are wondering where summer went. We have had only 2 days in the 90's which is highly unusual.

Back to the BIU session :bolt::bong2::bong2:

I am jealous of your weather pc!!!

We had only 2 days in Aug that werent in the 90s or 100s. A few blissful days of 88 and 89. :D

Just waiting on the lady to come and 'wire me up'...then I am gonna write smoke break in the journal she is giving me then go outside and toke. Will be interesting to see how mj affects my brain waves...;)

I have a pimple on my chin. Owww!!! I am nearly 40....go away!

SM, just wear one of Art's foil hats and the report may be "glowing" LOL

Hey BHC ! so I took some new pic's of my girls thismorning, today is day 7 of 12/12 and they are doing great ! I need to figure out my camera so I can get some close ups ! anyways check em out and let me know whatcha think :D

:ciao: :woohoo: :bong: :bong: :woohoo::bongin: :joint: :48: :ciao:

Hey PCDuck, with your high humidity, and those unbelievably high temps, I guess I sure can't complain. It may be a dry heat here, but blast furnace or sauna bath, fall can't come soon enough for me.

Benny, is it true Art's foil hats transmit radio frequencies, too?

Smokin'Mom--The good news: Kaopectate dabbed on the pimple will dry it up quickly. The bad news: you'll still get 'em at 60, so don't throw out the Kaopectate.

This is one of my pieces.........

Nothing fancy but it gets the job done!!

Just cleaned!!!!!!

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/Site_Rules.html
7. Please post all of your pictures on this site. Linking to other sites has inherent risks involved that should be kept to a minimum if at all possible. We have both a Gallery and the ability to post as many as 3 pictures with each post you make. Please post your pictures here, instead of linking to them. Also we discovered that quite a number pictures hosted on other sites gets deleted after some time making the threads worthless on our forums.

bongd.jpg

Its beautiful RT, now choose a # that hasn't been selected (page 1, post 2, I think) and email the # to pcduck. Welcome to the BHC.

Nice :bong1:..RottenTreat and :welcome: To the BHC :ciao:

Since you just cleaned it we might as well get it dirty with an initiation BIU session:bolt::bong2::bong2::bong2::bong2::bong2:

Just throw your # in your sig so we all know your a member and remember to BIU on the :20 :D

Its oooooooooooooooofficial mojavemama

1..2...3....BIU:bolt::bong2::bong2::bong2:

RottenTreat said:
This is one of my pieces.........

Nothing fancy but it gets the job done!!

Just cleaned!!!!!!

bongd.jpg

How did ya load that pic...I aint ever seen one in my quote..useally just attachment...???

:ciao: and welcome..Nice and clean..Here let me load it up 4u...Now pass it around..Just dont let ukgirl hold it..she tends to spill it..so we just hold it 4her:giggle: well gotta grow now..take care and be safe:bolt::bong:

goodmorning BHC ,,,

420 europe biu :bong::bong:

welcome to the bhc rottentreat,,nice bong ,,4u did ya have to tell it was almost within my grasp :p ;) :giggle:

Hello BHC...just poppin in to say hi...Smoke some more of that last RRF tonight and wow I feel like I got some dank bud here...I am baked beyond belief....I gotta put this tuff away for special occasions....

This special now Hampster:bong: pass that DANK on over here

Latest posts

Back