Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Last day of me smoking in the house....:(

But hey- smoking now...so its all good. Ask me tomorrow...lmao.

so hows this go i post a pic,an pick a # i want ?:bong1:

mar.p 006.jpg

:welcome: Dyannas just go to the first page of the BHC there is a member list pick a unused # and put in sig.

That's a lot of work so hit that :bong1: first

Yay Dyannas son!!!
I always love when folks from 07 pop in. How are things?

Its raining again. :D

thnks for the warm welcome ozzy an smk'n mom..
i picked #104 if thats alright dosent seem to be taken ..

peace.

SmokinMom said:
Yay Dyannas son!!!
I always love when folks from 07 pop in. How are things?

Its raining again. :D
things are great so far thnks for askn,yeah 07 jeezzzz where did the time go haha seems like it was just yesterday do you have anything going at the moment smk'n mom ?

SAY WHHHHHAT:holysheep: that was sooo long ago haha i have to give you props for that that smk'n mom

Yesterday I stumbled upon a great thread about doing a grow in a Monster Energy Drink can. Last night I got my can, but now I can't find the thread. I did a search under "Monster" and "Monster Grow" but still no luck.

Anyone reading here know where I could find this thread? I think I recall one of the BHC members being part of that grow.

Help???

Howdy mm. Find any thread by 4u2smoke and look at his recent postings. I am pretty sure he started it. He starts everything weird, lmao

Benny, you're terrific! Thank you for the hint--I'll go lurk on 4U's posts and find that evasive thread. Thanks again!!

Hey BHC'ers Time for the evening BIU session :bong1::bongin::bong::bong1:

I'll take two.

I became a Grandma last night. I still cant believe it. The lil girl is over 2000 miles away. It has been a long long time since I held a babe.

Lets Rip some Hits.

Here a round for all the Grand Pa's & Ma's :bong1::bong1::bong1::48::48::tokie::joint::ccc:

Congrats Nana tc! :D

I am high and listening to the rain. :D Its so soothing. I also got my EEG results today:

Turns out that even though I never experienced any seizure activity during the 48 hrs of my ambulatory EEG, it did still pick up on some abnormalities that they said were consistant with my history of epilepsy, whatever that means. While awake it noticed abnormalities in all regions of the brain, and when sleeping just the left temporal lobe. My Dr wants me to continue taking Lamictal XR and I have my next appt with him in a few weeks to discuss how the meds are working.

My bloodwork and 2 MRIs were normal.

It's life, I'll deal. :D

Oh and bonus-

I get tipsy on 1 beer, and drunk on 2 now-a-days. ;)

Cheaper and no calories. A nice perk to the meds I'm taking.

I notice no difference with mj luckily.

:cool:

:welcome: to the BHC Dyannas son

Weed from '07 still left:huh: You need to smoke more if you still have weed from 07:rofl:1..2...3....BIU SmokinMom :bong2::bong2::bong2:

Latest posts

Back