Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
The Hemp Goddess said:
LOL--no, but it is best not to feed the trolls, especially when they are as ugly and mean as this one is.

Thanks kaotik and ozzy for the heads-up.

:48:

for keeping it clean:cool:

the chef said:
Morning all, hey smoke we should post a thread on how to use ordinary firecrackers and blow up a male...maybe about 20-30m-16, whadda ya think?

first we neeed to freeze them so the shatter ..lol just placed another one out there:giggle:

Happy smokeing my friend:48:

DSCF4090-1.JPG

DSCF4091-1.JPG

DSCF4092-1.JPG

DSCF4093-1.JPG

DSCF4094-1.JPG

I know a lot of guys are crossing their legs looking at those frigid boys out there......ROFL!

Hey 4u leaving them outside does it turn their balls blue?:laugh:

Good morning all we got it all this morning snow, sleet and rain.

Let's all stay warm, safe and :stoned: I don't care what you say that's a plan right there:aok:

:bong::bong::bongin::bongin::48::joint::ccc:

Im with ya ozzy...:48:

:bong::bong:

UKgirl.:heart:..:48: when ya get in

ok guys I was given a break to smoke and make chicken enchiladas
Yesterday, I had to do a smoke report then make enchiladas, made them chicken with green sauce....you use green or red, 2Dog? Glad you got your room done...pesky pollen. Leftovers tonight......

ah......time to bong it up here.....Please join me Bong Hitters World Wide.... (im a retired bong hitter now, just smoking joints, cheers!)

Fukuoka, Japan
Sounds like a great place to visit.....living there might be hard? Or maybe only hard when giving someone your address?

Good Morning BHC!

Howdy BHCers! Look up Fukuoka. There is a famous, old organic gardener from there. Too blazed to find his name,lol.
We finally thawed out here. 40 never felt sooooo good. Who gives a rip if it rains. It has to warm up, to rain, right? Trying a J of Big Bang while trying not to burn my chicken in the smoker. Wish me luck. I already exploded my honey's sweet tater, LMAO.
4u, that is so mean to freeze those poor boys. I love it.

mojavemama said:
I know a lot of guys are crossing their legs looking at those frigid boys out there......ROFL!

I always keep my GOLF BALLS in the BAG

Yeah, P'Dude, but you're not into TORTURE like 4U is! I mean, just look at those sad and frozen boys--they are WISHING for pants, I swear! Or a nice warm dishwasher....Chef?

2Dog, crossing my fingers for you that all that nasty pollen is gone.

Made chicken soup and chili and breadmaker sourdough today. Gonna yum our way through it after I vape a bowl.

TC--I'll trade you a quart of Chili and a quart of my excellent Jewish Penicillin for a quart of your delicious green enchilada sauce!

ROFL....I just showed the Math Dude 4U's picture of the frozen males, and true to form, he crossed his legs and frowned....<G>

I guess that's sort of like asking someone the definition of a goatee. Try to find anyone who answers in words only, and doesn't automatically reach for their chin with thumb and forefinger.....

hey everyone!

4U that looks nice cant wait to see the tree, tc I made em with red sauce all of it is gone..a whole pan..lol...my bro his lady hubby and I ..6 enchiladas = gone.. those poor male plants...it is sad. that bong isnt bad homer better than some of the bongs I owned in my youth. I always prefered a plastic bong to a metal pipe. mama how did that math party go you shock people with herb talk lol? I think you should have taken pot brownies...hehe it is nice here today sunny and in the 50's...

Well, I'm impressed, Homer! That's one BIGGGGG Bong you have!
And what's the dog in the background? Boston Terrier? Very cute dog...a breed I really like working with. They are quick learners, very bright, and have lovely temperaments. Your "Barney" bong is impresive, but the dog--even more so!

2Dog! Good to see you out from behind the broom, gal.

Yes, the party was just as I thought it would be. B-O-R-I-N-G. And I probably should have toked one up before I left home. But I was trying to be the straight teacher's wife. Still, at the end, as we were leaving, I had to make a comment to the lady sitting across from us. She's one of the English teachers, and she was pretty prim and proper except for her plunging neckline that showed what a gorgeous rack she was touting. So of course, I could not help myself---channeling Flip Wilson "The Debil Made Me Do It"--I said to her, as I was leaving, "Great rack you have!"

I thought my husband was going to choke on his seven and seven. Oh well, take a stoner to a party and that's what you're likely to get. Maybe he won't force me to go next year, ya think? <G>

lol next year he will probably ask you to smoke first...

prob a really sad suggestion i know , but fancy a Potsmokers Pootchies thread?pictures of potsmokers dogs? ,lol. terrible name ill leave u guys to the talents here , just read it back to myself there...potsmokers pootchies sounds like a right dirty film!

and sorry to answer the above question , thats our Becky :) shes a whipped border collie cross! had her for around 10 months now! shes almost 3 and is settling in really well! she has a mad personality! and does what im sure is some of the daftest things ive ever seen a dog do! shes the newbie to our family , i already have a 14 year old german shepard Roxy , who is the diva of our house

im aware no one asked for this information but im high and i love talking bout my pups!lol ill bugger off now and roll a phattie and come back to see if anyone fancies this dog posting picture idea...!lol

hope ur all having a good night so far! peace!

wee picture :)

DSC00028.jpg

bordie collies are the smartest dogs...and they live forever...we had three one of them could open doors inside and out..child locked cabinets..pantries..hop any fence..we called him houdini dog...he would talk to me..lol...

"houdini dog" thats the best name ive ever heard for a border collie! there just pure mischief!!! they have it written right over there faces!!!no matter how innocent a look they attempt to throw you after eating your delicious waffles from dominos.....damn the dog!

Latest posts

Back