Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
I am sure we will love it IL....

I need to go shopping tomorrow I am out of bags and big containers I might have to buy bags... :( I prefer a good container but out is out...anyone know what the grow bag prices are like? I want 3-5 gal ones I think...I did get a few plants repotted tonight...looking around my room I realised there was rotos poking out of the bottoms on lots of pots...

30f and... SNOWING! looks like we will have a white xmas here after all.. I can't remember the last time that happened.

IMG_2436.jpg

IMG_2437.jpg

IMG_2440.jpg

goodafternoon BHC

welcome back chris and hope next yr is a better one

4u2sm0ke said:
Gonna go cause trouble in the UK soon :lama:

56 ,,hmm maybe i need to get the handcuffs ready :giggle:

2 dog i found them bags quite cheap ,,,but i dont like them :p

have a great afternoon :bongin: evryone

someguy im sure some members have read everypost in the bhc :stoned:

UK maybe it is symbolic that it is snowing here in Copenhagen right now during the climate summit. I hope you'll get snow in the UK as well. :D

RiskyPack said:
UK maybe it is symbolic that it is snowing here in Copenhagen right now during the climate summit. I hope you'll get snow in the UK as well. :D

yeah could be :rolleyes: and i really do hope we get snow soon ,,we are suppose to but we all know how weather forcasters get it so very wrong :p

ohh looks like its on the 420 in europe time to BIU :bong:

:welcome: ironlungs

UKgirl, weatherman/woman is the best job you can be wrong 80% of the time and still get a 20% pay raise.
Better get the whips and chains ready for 4u to UK

:ciao:Fa$t :48:

mornin all! looks like another warm day in e tx, woohoo.
hey OZZY

Welcome back Chris! I too hope the new year goes smoother for you.

Welcome to the BHC Iron!

Good Morning World! Dang fine to see you once again!

tcbud waves at 4u and Uk down there........I see you both....

oh Dam tc...:doh: we was hidding under the table..:giggle:

okay we are finished now lets Hit that Bong...:rofl:

:ciao: BHC :bong:

Hello friends...45 here now and loveing it:ya: I collect rain water as a source for my garden...well needless to say they was all froze:spit: and yesturday they started to thaw...and Last night was raining good ..thaught this ice block looked cool..as the males:eek: ...hav a great day everyone...:ciao:

UKgirl...:heart::48:

DSCF4237.JPG

DSCF4238.JPG

DSCF4239.JPG

DSCF4241.JPG

Dam 4u :heart:the males you have outside freezing there balls off look better than the ones i have in veg indoors and you know i aint lying :rofl:

4u, trying to get rid of the "borg" there? Lower temps help I have heard.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

It is raining like crazy here right now.....I can even hear it on the roof, that nice new metal roof is not as loud as the old compositon roof. I am amazed.

Time to light up, it is raining and I aint going anywhere for a week or two.....I may not leave the house agian this year.

Good afternoon to all my BHCers. :)

I just realized I am out of my special brownies, and the kids will be home for 2 weeks starting Fri. Time to get the apron out and bake another batch ASAP!

We had a high of 71 yesterday. I should have spent more time outside enjoying it. Had a cool front come in and now its back to the upper 30s, 40 for a high.

Yay Chris!!!

Hey ozzman, pcduck, tc, pdude, hammy, astro, chef, 2dog, rp, fastcash, the lovebirds and all that I forgot/new ones that just joined.

Any of you have an Iphone? I am thinking about asking Santa for one. Hate my POS phone I have now.

Latest posts

Back