Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
2Dog said:
that'll do er...sounds good. man wish u lived next door I would just throw on my coat and shimmy on over...or better yet come here..no kids..lol.

Hahaha, they've been asleep for 5 hrs already.

Party hearty, rock and roll, drink a 5th and smoke a bowl.....

Anyone remember that from teenage-hood? LOL.

nice while the kids all lay mommys at play...my dream..lol. mom does your hubby smoke with ya?

2Dog said:
mom does your hubby smoke with ya?

Nope. :(

He's the conservative, ex Marine, law-abiding, straight laced, computer nerd type...well you get the picture.

I may give him a brownie sometime without him knowing...

:giggle:

get him real relaxed hehe....he must get so turned on by his naughty wife...My husband just looks at me sometimes and is like..You grow weed..I love it! men love bad girls!

2Dog said:
get him real relaxed hehe....he must get so turned on by his naughty wife...My husband just looks at me sometimes and is like..You grow weed..I love it! men love bad girls!

Bad girls are, indeed, smokin hot...

But then of course, I'm a bad boy, sooooo....

BTW, I just rediscovered my holy water (White Russians) over T-giving..it had been years..literally..

cmd420 said:
Bad girls are, indeed, smokin hot...

But then of course, I'm a bad boy, sooooo....

BTW, I just rediscovered my holy water (White Russians) over T-giving..it had been years..literally..

do you mean your holy grail? :giggle: :laugh:

multifarious said:
6" of snow during the night with more to come.............
Officially "Amber" alert around these parts now
Schools out and the Holidayzzzz have started early

hmmmmm

decisions decisions

skylights

or

insulation

nice little doobie 1st me thinks

and

some

hot n black coffee

as long as youre wearing those coveralls who cares...u look tall man!

2Dog said:
as long as youre wearing those coveralls who cares...u look tall man!

:giggle: Yes he does...

Hope he doesn't get any "shrinkage" out in that cold!!

who cares as long as they warm back up before they come inside.....:eek:

tcbud said:

Someguy....I dont know you...yet....but I sure admire anyone who can put down the pipe for a job. Especially these shakey economic times, congrats on the new job!

thank you very much. would rather quit drinking and still smoke, but if i get hurt on the job, the sauce clears out a lot quicker :( so for now, cheers! ima become a regular on here again, and dream haha. so hows it going?

duck is mia so here ya go. good morn bhc, cloudy and 30 now, snow later.
i hope everytthing is ok with ya duck.

here is a little something i made last night, but unfortunately only had enough to hit it once but boy did it hit from every direction, and basically just paralyzed me and my brain XD

aIMG00161.jpg

skoomaman said:
here is a little something i made last night, but unfortunately only had enough to hit it once but boy did it hit from every direction, and basically just paralyzed me and my brain XD

:rofl:

thats too cool but how does it work..whats the first jar do when the bowl is in middle..or is this a two person hitter? looks ay to high tek 4me..but it does qualify ya for membership...if ya want...just need pick a # not taken thats it...Nice to meet ya by the way..Happy Hollidays :48:

Good Morning BHC Let's BIU

Been in town all morning trying to talk to a couple punching bags but they would not come out to play. They run their mouth around their parents but will not say a word when it was just them and me not even open the door.
The sheriff stoped me said to leave them alone he wants 1 of them for dealing "crank" but if they go up to their parents and start the same stuff again do what I feel is right and he will take care of it.

be careful my friend....I believe I would not come out and face a 7 foot angry Man either...maybe ya scared them straight huh/

:bong: and pass back:bong1:

:ciao: BHC...:bong:

52f..slite rain with sun brakes...

I think Duck is okay mabe takeing some R and R from me:giggle: seen him on another forum we grow at...Merry christmas Duck..:48:

Almost Christmas everyone....How about some pics of your decorated MJ tree:D...Ill be posting ours on Christmas Eve Shes a beauty:ciao:

UKgirl..heart:48: all rolled for an after work toke...kiss kiss

Latest posts

Back