Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Good thing 4u I can :fly: enough to go that way but the view of OHC is grand from up here

cleavage.jpg

Your's are too nice not to share they can look all they want but if they try to touch it'll bring out my bad side
the-hulk-od-2003.jpg

Morning BHC:ciao:

That can't be OHC.

OHC would have a bud nestled in between there someplace.

BIU BHC :bong:

nice ohc....sunny and 35 this lovely morning time to BIU....:bongin: all better now,hope everyone has a great day....

:ciao: Good morning BHC, -7 and sunny. Time for breakfast, but still have'nt decided what I want, I'm thinking tacos.
So you folks help me with these 'till I decide, won't ya':bong1: :bong1: :bong1:

Morn Bongers! Well talked to Hick ...Smoke! He said no nude photos so.........

Guns and football are good and nude is bad? Something's just not right! *G*

LOL! I'm vaping up some of my fav this morning, Purple Frosting. Only what I'm vaping is a whole lot better than what I grew. But gives me something to aspire to, that's for sure. 60 degrees and sunny today in Las Vegas and passing Neon green mojo to you all.

cubby said:
:ciao: Good morning BHC, -7 and sunny.

I sure wish you would keep them temps up there and not down here.
6* with a -20 windchill this duck is keeping his feathers indoors today.

:ciao: I'm back in my left mind has to be the what's left because it never was right:laugh:

Duck you can keep them winds up there and not let them get any father this way.

BIU and keep your hands warm:bongin::bongin::bong::bong:

Setting on the bar :bong1::bong1::bong1::bong1:

pcduck said:
I sure wish you would keep them temps up there and not down here.
6* with a -20 windchill this duck is keeping his feathers indoors today.

:ciao: Hey there Duck, I would rather have cold than heat any day of the week. If the temp gets over 78 I become one grouchy bear. I prefer the temps stay around 70. I wish I could find somewhere the temp was 70 and sunny everyday, perfect weather for fishing, gardening, or taking my :bong1: for a walk in the woods.
I'll see what I can do about keeping them cold temps up here where they're appreciated ;) . In the mean time, stay indoors, keep your bong bongin', and think spring time thoughts.

You poor duck. that is too cold for fowl.
Cubby, sounds like San Diego is where you need to live. I have never been there but I hear it is just what you are looking for.

It is bright and sunny and 40 F here. Too early to prune roses thank goodness, as I am not ready for that job.
Have a great hump day peeps.
Where is the Chef this morning?

ozzydiodude said:
Good thing 4u I can :fly: enough to go that way but the view of OHC is grand from up here

cleavage.jpg

Im with Duck...if that was OHC she would have Cola to mesure by:rofl:

chef...Did he say I couldnt show Nude pics of Him...:spit:....Im Home for a bit then Docs...Lets Hit this:bong1:

:bong: and pass

Hoope things go weel fer ya Smoke! And......ewwwwwwwwww! Howdy Bongers! State's doing rollling blackouts so just got power back an hour ago! BIU!!!!

:ciao: Good Morning BHC, *-11 with -23 windchills, Brrrrr
Makeing alittle breakfast, sippin' some coffee, and burnin' alittle bud, care to join me?:bong: :bong: :bong:
The ice on the windows looks really interesting (even more so when you're stoned). It's just one of the wonders of nature.
Rosebud, I appreciate the tip on San Diego, but I'll pass. It's not nearly as nice as some folks make it out to be. Though thier zoo is incredible. I'll never find the Shangrala of weather, because it dose'nt exsist. Believe me, Ive looked. When I first got into trucking I traveled everywhere from the Mexican border to southern Alaska, and coast to coast. 30 days on the road,3 days at home, repeat.....for 12 years, :eek: I logged alot of miles.
These days I just light up my:bong1: and plan a vacation somewhere warm, but not hot. Last year I went to Puerto Rico for 2 weeks. I stayed inside where it was air-conditioned and looked out the window enjoying the greenery. This year I'm staying home, in the warm house, watching Dvds of tropical locations on T.V., I get the best of both worlds. There's no greenery outside the window, but I can sit on the couch going OOOOh AAAH and looking at places like Mexico, Fiji, Hawaii and not have to score junk weed on the streets from people of questionable character;)
Life is what you make it, adapt, ajust, and enjoy........speaking of enjoyment lets burn a few nuggets:bong2: :bong2: :bong2:

:ciao: cubby...Im up now and ready to help burn those nugs:bong:

Happy Thursday everyone

HELLO BHC!!!

It has been way WAY to long since I've visited. I appologize for my absence :)

BIU everyone, Damn I missed you all

:bong1:

GN

welcome back GoNAVY,I guess u know how to BIU,so take this and:bong1: :bong1: :bong1: ......peace

Latest posts

Back