Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
GoNAVY said:
Pcduck, ozzy, 4u glad to see you !! Orange, chef & cubby, hi all, I'm GoNAVY. Honored to make your acquaintance :). Enjoy; :bong:

Holy Sh$t!! 800+ pages. Congrats Trillions!!!

short memory eh?..:giggle: I remember when you became BHC member my friend...I poked ya about being Navy:p ...and there was many more pages ya missed..I remember posting on the 840 page..but when Site crashed lost 10 months worth posts...but wont be long we Get back up ..Glad to see ya back and hope to see ya around more..untill then take care and be safe...

TMT:bong:

nova564t said:
Glad to see my BHC membership went through, I think I'm gonna celebrate!!!!
:bong: :banana: :bongin: :banana: :bong2:

:yay: Im with ya My friend:bong::bong: and pass:bong1:

I'll hit a few with the newbies to the club yall just got to watch 4u he falls off his stool alot.
:bong::bong::bong::bongin::bongin: bong is dirty time for :tokie: Watch 4u here's where he falls off:48::48::48::48:

heck yah roddy! niice! pick a number my friend :)

:ciao: hey bhc!! been busy! putting the ladies into the dark for the first time tonight at 12 midnight.....:yay: :yes: :thumbsup:

got 40 in my tray now...more comming-

kandi shiv', gdp, pk/wwXpineapple, UK cheese, 1983 humbolt, (breeding that one) along with some **** a-6. :yay:

anyway setting up a new grow- three rooms...ebb and flos agian and some RDWC's two flower on flip and a big veg. looking forward to it!!!

BIUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bongin:

4u2sm0ke said:
short memory eh?..:giggle: I remember when you became BHC member my friend...I poked ya about being Navy:p ...and there was many more pages ya missed..I remember posting on the 840 page..but when Site crashed lost 10 months worth posts...but wont be long we Get back up ..Glad to see ya back and hope to see ya around more..untill then take care and be safe...

TMT:bong:

True 4U, my memory is terrible. Has been for years. :(

If I don't keep notes, I'm 'fornicated' so to speak.

... and I thought 800 was an acomplishment.

And a crash to boot, rough go boys...

Anyhow, priorities : :bong: :bong: and 4U dude :bong1:

Cheers

you're following me around...:p

ducky ;) tag- a- longs and dosidos. ready?

hi everyone. how goes it?.

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HEY HONEY HOW THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW! WELCOME BACK!!!!!!

LOL

:bongin:

that number is yours doll!!!!!

I tried getting in touch with you when i was working in your state but was unsuccessful!!

I ended up posting a CL ad and scoring an OZ of popcorn bud (was actually pretty good!) for a hundred bux....i was only there for like 3 weeks but was SOOOOOOOOOOO busy i could only have sunday off and by sunday i was so tired it was all i could do to get the laundry done and rest... :(

I am so glad you been hangin in there!!!!!!! :D

Good Morning BHC :ciao:

SmokinMom it is so nice to see you again:)

BIU BHC :bong:

:ciao: Good morning BHC, -5, still dark, supposed to snow for the next couple days. Oh well.
Having bong hits for breakfast, sit down, I'll pour you a coffee and you can join me. I gotta' finnish this bowl and get dinner started, I'm making spegatti sauce and it takes all day. If I can Get everything in the pot by lunch I can make a couple loaves of bread. I love fresh garlic bread.
Hit this :bong1: while I pour some coffee.
Hope everyone has a good day.

:bong: thanks cubby...nothing like a wake and bake with someone elses weeed..:giggle:

its friday everyone:yay: loading it up all day..

:ciao: smokeinmom.its been a while.:48:

Don't mind if I do......:bong: :bong: :bong: :bong:

Hi SmokinMom, It is very good to see you.

Cubby, spaghetti sauce and homemade bread, you sweet talker.

I am off to take my older dog to the vet, I know we are getting to the end of her life, but not just yet. Trying to make her feel better at the end of her life, that's all.

Smokeumup.

Somebody smoke a bowl for the guy stuck driving the brown truck...my boss has this thing against us smoking the dank and driving....:)

Latest posts

Back