Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Good Morning BHC :ciao:

Leo was here and gone. Measured my vehicles, asked a bunch of questions, said they would get back with me if gonna issue a citation. If they issue a citation they said it would be a minor misdemeanor like a speeding ticket.

I parked my vehicles 4/10ths of a mile from the house so no chance of them smelling anything.

Thanks for the concern:)

Now to calm my nerves I am gonna BIU :bong::bong: many times.

.....DUCK.....reading the last two days of posts gave me the 'heebie jeebies'.....sounds like everything is A-OK.....enjoy your smoke my friend

Bill C....I was in Columbus, Ohio in 1969 up until September when they kicked me out of the service....but I wanted to ask a question, 'Did you ever go to the movie theater downtown? I saw Midnight Cowboy on a mixture of psychedelic drugs with some friends, nobody could drive after the movie and we had to call a friend for help. Will never forget Enrico 'Ratso' Rizzo played by Dustin Hoffman. Had some great times in Columbus. But I'm a 'Badger' and I hate Ohio State.

4u2.....sending up some awful wifey rotten air just for you.....she eats allot of raisins

Thats good news Duck but what would the the measurement of you vehickle have to do with a citation?:confused2:

painterdude said:
Bill C....I was in Columbus, Ohio in 1969 up until September when they kicked me out of the service....but I wanted to ask a question, 'Did you ever go to the movie theater downtown? I saw Midnight Cowboy on a mixture of psychedelic drugs with some friends, nobody could drive after the movie and we had to call a friend for help. Will never forget Enrico 'Ratso' Rizzo played by Dustin Hoffman. Had some great times in Columbus. But I'm a 'Badger' and I hate Ohio State.

I know I went downtown a few times, but I don't remember any movie theaters. Way too many bong hits since then! I remember the theater on High Street at the north end of campus (Magnolia Thunderpussy was on High Street at the south end of campus). I think they're still playing Rocky Horror Picture Show every Saturday night at midnight. Let's see... Newspaper, squirt gun, deck of cards......

We'll be going to Minnesota in a couple of weeks for our annual fishing trip up there, so we'll be going through the heart of Badger Country. It's a two day drive so we stop in Madison along the way. I'll be sure to burn a bong in your honor while there!!

Michigan I can understand hating!! But how can anyone hate The Ohio State? As mentioned above, it sits on High Street!!!!!

Ain't Nebraska gonna be surprised when they have some REAL football competition this year? Go Big Ten!!!

BIU becuased :stoned: is the only way to face the day:D

Hey don't forget the toast?:confused2: Anyone ever get the Time Warp to work?

:bong1::bong1::bong1::bong1: Load and waiting now ya'll

Jeepers it is hot:eek:

and

I am high:bong:

Ozzy over-size

Ozzy normal sized ya'll just undersized

Want to talk hot I just put a starter on the neighbor car and the sweet was running in my eyes so bad I have the first case of red eye I have had in 20 yrs. But that blackberry cobbler wil be good after while

.....Hi Bill C.......the theater on High Street was probably the one we went to....I believe there was a gas station near by where we used the phone to call for help.....High Street was the first place I ever watched someone 'shoot up' heroin.....strange times back then.....dirty needles.....Hepatitis C....and Aids was just around the corner

.....oh, hating Michigan is also not a problem

....and what is a 'Buckeye'?

....enjoy your visit to Gopher land and happy fishing......Pdude

Good Morning BHC :ciao:

2 for Tuesday :bong::bong:

:bong::bong:

:ciao: Rosebud

P7230062.JPG

Hi you bongers. My company just left and I gotta say i am glad.
4U, thank you!!

Lets all BIU!

Good Morning Bongers :ciao:

Been busy trimming :)

Gonna have enough BIU material to last awhile:)

BIU BHC :bong:

Then throw some on the table you BONG HOG..:rofl:

:bong:

:rofl::rofl:Once it dries there will be a pile that's eye high:aok:

:bong::bong:

:ciao: Amsterdam, Netherlands

Amsterdam is the capital of Netherlands
The native name of Netherlands is Nederland
The seat of government is situated in Den Haag/The Hague

its 4:20 :bong:

Latest posts

Back