Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
How about Catherine?

catherine_zeta_jones.jpg

:rofl: SmokinMom do you run those late night whispery commercials? The ones like... "are you lonely? Call 900-get-laid" ahahaha
MadamSmokinMom, :D Just Kidding :D

An order of Scarlet to go please......:Hubba: I usually go for brunettes but I wld make an exception in Scarlet's case. :)

Scarlet is beautiful in that pic, isn't she.

I gotta say though, I'm kinda partial to redheads. ;)

:hubba:

Damn, found another redhead, shes even hotter. Damn!!

redhead.jpg

redheadElena Satine 23.jpg

No one wants to play along? Cmon chef...surely ya got a good lookin pic saved on yer pc. ;)

Bong up folks.

Hamster Lewis said:
Bro where the helll ya been hiding at? Hope all is well bro.

everything is fine here on this end, glad to see er read from some old friends.ill br hangin around again, ive been on a pc i did not want to put ma p on the drive with that one cuase the wifey uses it for school. have a nice day all. be nice today sm:icon_smile:

Hamster Lewis said:
The Don of Chronic in the house....what up bro. How is everything?

Hey lewis! everythings pretty good, Im still a heavy smoker and still research about growing. I actually just took a guy under my wing a while
ago, I helped him grow some really nice plants. Ive joined a paintball team and thats my main thing now and has been for the last year or so.
:icon_smile:

OHOH the girl from Mythbusters??? anyone??
shes a godess!!

Happy Friday BHC

Have a Great weekend

got me gifted some C99 and Dutch treat...WOW!!

:stoned:

DSCF3165.JPG

DSCF3169.JPG

DSCF3173.JPG

DSCF3174.JPG

DSCF3175.JPG

DSCF3177.JPG

Smoooooooooooooooooooooke! Right there with ya bud! Got these of a bud of mine the tga is holding what he called mountain dew! Very sweet and tasty...smells like the dew when you break it up! The other is a master low i think, either that or a kush! Very potent and very fruity! B....I.....U!!!!

DSCI5365.JPG

DSCI5366.JPG

DSCI5367.JPG

DSCI5368.JPG

DSCI5369.JPG

DSCI5372.JPG

DSCI5373.JPG

I am smoking the last of the satori...very sad. However the good news is I can harvest two satori's any minute.
It is snowing in the desert.

:bong: another lil premie bud bout 12 days from chop on the LS Then another 8 on the First J47. Oooo I can't wait.

Latest posts

Back