Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thanks Ozzy!, Now where is my invite? :( lol!

SM - I'm jealous of your vacation!, Hope to see some good pics of the view/scenery!

Morning Bongers!
Had a great little party here last night, lots of new strains to me and hash and great food.
I got to taste Blackberry kush. There is headband and polar express to try this weekend.
Wish you were all here.
BIU peeps.

Hiya Rose!
I wish I could be there to, They both sound like wonderful strains!,
I don't know if I like this dope afterall, I feel hungover this morning, And I'm deff not a drinker..

Hm, Its actually pretty nice outside today for being here.

:vap-leafy_wave: playing outside in the dirt again today---nothing too exciting except it's warm and sunny---got a little color---:D

thanks Hick, Ozzy, and Rosebud---i am past due for one of these

:vap_smiley: :vap-Bong_smoker: :vap-bobby_on_the_be :vap-axgn4n:

Good evening everyone!,
Sitting down for a movie and dinner with the fiancee,
Hope everyones Sat. has been great!

Good morning BHC!!!! :bong: BIU
:ciao: Bubba

Pretty day again :D gonna mow some grass today :holysheep: starting early this year.

what up bhc---looking like a quick visit back to winter here today---no luck putting the shoes and socks away for the summer---little chilly here today in the madness of march:bong: :bong:

After 3 days of rain the sunny blue skies are back. Low 50s for a high.

Monday and Tuesday are supposed to be beautiful at robbers cave, highs in the mid 70s. We come back on Weds and that's when the storms hit again. Perfect timing for our quick little get away. :)

:hubba:

DSCN0072-1.JPG

DSCN0073-1.JPG

DSCN0074-1.JPG

DSCN0075-1.JPG

DSCN0076-1.JPG

DSCN0077-1.JPG

What a kick azz lookin bong!

Ok, can u believe canned beer is the same price as bottled? I was surprised!!

Your in redneck country SM. Always remember , When the bartender stops servering Bottled beer it's time to head for the door before the fighting starts.

Good morning Everyone :D :bong:

GRRRRRRRRRR monday :hairpull:

:bong: :bong2: :bongin:

ozzydiodude said:
good idea 4u a black bong means you can't tell how dirty it is:p

It is so cool..even the bowl glows in the dark:D

MOm...we found that costco carries my Bulite lime @ 21 bux for 24 bottles...thats less than a $1 a bottle:yay: 18 pack cans at store is 22 bux....go figure...

Have a great Monday everyone:bolt::bong:

Latest posts

Back