Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Morning folks, I'm awake before noon. :)

That was one wild party orange. I'm still feeling the effects.

Rose, I missed something. Can you not have dairy anymore?

Sup ozz, ducky, 4u, drift, 7...and the rest. I was woken to a rare sound just then. Thunder and rain! It was glorious while it lasted, all 30 mins of it. Much needed, we might get more later. :D

:ciao: pdude....I know I was just asking self as I was watering the ladies out back...Its been a few weeks now since we had rain...Im starting to think we will have a great outdoor finish....I sure could use some rain though...Say hello to wifey please

:bong:

Hey pdude

This morning ( or yesterday morning depending how u look at it :p) I was woken up by thunder, it then rained steady for 30 mins. It was wonderful!

Nite all

:)

Good Morning BHC :ciao:

Raining here right now:D

Good morning all, and hope your having sweet dreams SM.

Duck what do you do instead of lattes? I am trying goats milk. It is ok. The almond coconut was terrible.

Hope everyone has a good day.

Good old Columbian coffee with cream and honey for those fancy taste just cover the coffee taste.

Wish the rain will come on over here too Duck

Rose I just stay away from them now:(

Ozzy I hope you get some too. The rain is one of those nice slow soaking rains, just what we needed:)

On a side note, I just jarred my Cheddarwurst:D

:ciao: Duck, Ozzy
Yay for rain! We got a good soaking last night.

BIU :bong:

:ciao: Morning all, it's been a while, hope all are well.
Time to have some breakfast and :bong2: :bong2: :bong2:
I was hoping to get some of Duck's rain but no such luck, so I'm gonna' hook my sprinkler up to my 55 gallon compost tea barrel and let the entire yard have a full feeding.
This is the first year I've used compost tea as a drench on everything, lawn, bedding plants, hanging baskets, and of course my outdoor weed (C99, Exodus Cheese, and some Autos) the yard has never looked better (the water bill, on the other hand, has never looked worse!!!).
Well, you folks have a good day and keep those bubblers bubblin'.
:bong: :bong: :bong:

we could use some rain here...gotta get shopping done as we go meet up with RAy and his wife for a weekend camp....Im also going to look at a canoe today for jr and I to fish from...just not sure how I will mount on truck..I have a canopy amd no rack..

I love brewed teas cubby

Cubby, it is nice to see you again. I bet your lawn loves that compost. Compost is the best thing. I love the thought of watering with it.

Glad you got rain hope the rest of you do soon. Ozzy, do you need to get an ox to help you with hauling water?

Hey drft!

Have fun 4U!

Good for you on the cheddarwurst Duck.

Good afternoon all, it's about 1:30 pm, time for me to start my day, lol.

Good to see you cubby. Don't be such a stranger. :D

Bummer about the lattes rose. I hope my vise doesn't ever get taken away from me- diet dr pepper. The way it feels going thru my veins after my 1st morning sip... I better go get one...

Have fun camping 4u. Tell ray high for me. Canoes are so much fun and I'm sure you can figure it out.

Ducky, send me some rain!! I'll make you peanut butter cookies.

Drift, don't be stingy with your rain, either. :p

Ozz, what's new?

7, orange, and the rest, Biu!

I better get moving, later peeps.

Good afternoon all, Here is a shot of Stitch's cheese that I had. its like 2-3 weeks into flower I think..

I will go get new pic's.. these ones suck!

1344534309640.jpg

1344534310364.jpg

1344534548438.jpg

Latest posts

Back