Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thanks SM!
How has everyone been?!
MarP and I have been talking and we have finally got my name unlocked! About damn time!!! Finally no more 887 :), 902 is back :D!

This cheese is starting to frost out so quick, Her mom looks like she was dipped in honey and sat in a sugar shower lol.

"That's not a bong! That's a glass for a root beer float!" (Blair from tv show 'Facts of Life'. circ 81-85?)

I love " Root Beer Floats". How do I join bhc?

Iams...( / licking icecream from muzzle.)

:ciao: Iams just post a pic of you smoking device be it bong or what ever and you in. :48: Read the member list on the first page and pick a unused number you'll get added the list sooner or later til then hold this:48::48:

Remember SM you asked:p Coming back from the Doc today I saw a old friend with his bike broke down on the side of the road. I stop to see if he need tools or any thing? We can't get it to start, so we load it in the back of the truck. We're going down the road talking and decide to stop for a beer:)huh:should have knew better) We go into the bar The First thing out the Owner mouth "$#$^$%@$#$ you too we don't want no more trouble with y'all!!!!" We're both:confused2:huh:What?? Well his family and my family who neither one of us have anything to do with any more, were fighting and I guess his bouncers roughed them up pretty good throwing them out the bar. We were"hell good for them they needed their butts kicked. And we both get a beer and set down. About this time we hear sirens and the county sheriff and boys run in guns drawn. Well they now have the :huh: look. Some unknown caller had called then saying. They had saw me, hit Doug over the head and throw him in the back of my truck and that I saw going in the bar with a tire tool and a gun.
So how was your day?

Geez Ozzy, trouble just finds you.. Who the hell told them that? I am glad you weren't shot up in a bar this evening.

I figure one of the glad flies told them, there's always some busybody trying to start fights and trouble

Good Morning BHC :ciao:

Jeepers Ozzy sounds like somebody needs a sit down.

BIU :bong:

ozzydiodude said:
a tire tool and a gun.
A tire tool and a gun,.......now that's just silly. Everyone knows a complimentary weapon for a tire tool is a machete, and a fireplace poker with a gun. :D
You should have told the cops, "We're not here to fight each other, we're joining forces and going after other families".....LOL.

Hope this fine morning finds everyone happy, healthy, and high. Time for me to head out to the garden and see what there is to see.
You folks take care and :bong::bong::bong:

Ozzy, such a bad azz dude, yah? Dont mess with that guy :rofl:
Sorry you had that trouble, ozz.

:ciao: BHC, BIU :bong:

Hi peeps,

Cubby it is so nice to see you on here again.

Ozzy was just being a nice guy and look what happens.

Mr rb and I went for our old retired people walk. I was stoned if that helps and it does. It is a beautiful day in my neighborhood.
And, I have the biggest medicine woman ever in my flower room...bragging.

YAY, The Critical popped her first flowers :)!!

I really hope the stretching slow's down now,
For the past couple weeks, thing's were starting to get VERY HOT up here at the north pole and the ladies found themselves wondering in an unkown forest a little ways away.

The property owner was suppose to take very good care of my girls while we cold back down this way.. So it's 2-3am tuesday night and I decide wth, its been a couple weeks, lets go check them out...
I get to the plot and its nasty!!!!.. So much deadness on them, and the af has 6in in between nodes. :(.

I loaded them up right then and there on my quad's rack and brought em back home. only been back for 1 full day now and they are already feeling dads care and perking back up :). Probably lost 10-20 tops off the critical due to lack of water,light and hot temps...

Now they are flourishing green and healthy.. and starting to flower :).. The cheese. being the furthest in flower is starting to get sugar coated :). Stanky stank stanky! Stitch did one hell of a breeding job with these!

Off to the flea market again:)

Have fun everyone, looks like a wonderful weekend.

:ciao: Good morning Rose, Ozzy, Duck, Mom, 4U, and the rest of the BHC, Hope all are well.
Duck going to the flea market sounds like a fun way to spend a morning. I haven't been to a flea market in ages. The sellers are always as interesting as thier wares, and it's a great place to pick up some cool stuff for a song. Best of luck with the treasure hunt.

The day's lookin' like a nice one. Think I'll just putter around the yard and :bong: :bong: :bong:

pcduck said:

Off to the flea market again:)

Have fun everyone, looks like a wonderful weekend.

too cold and rainy to get my out there, Hope ya find some nice treasures.. I went to the fairgrounds yesterday for the FM. Nothing I could not live without..

Good morning!

It does sound like fun to go to the flea market. Are selling again or buying, Duck?

Have a great weekend everyone.

Ust read your post about the bar scene and the cops

Drinking beer at home sounds like a good plan

Are all West VA cops all butt heads?

I think I had a better day than you did. Maybe not being able to walk isn't so bad after all?

Rose Tried to do some selling but ended up buying some goodies for my dogs.

Been a misty rain here all day and cold. Sure did change a lot from the other day.

I beat the Duck up??? That sounds wrong, I guess I should say, i am here earlier then Duck? It is the middle of the night here. I got up to let the dogs out and the cat in and thought this might be a good time to smoke a joint in the dark on the patio, but I had to check in on you all first.

BIU

Rose I will smoke with ya on the patio, but it is daylight here:)

Checked up on my girls indoors and looks like the Pink Momma will be the next one harvested:)

Latest posts

Back