Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Good Morning BHC :ciao:

My New Year is going to be a BIU night :bong:

morning all,HTTR....wathed a great football game last night and my favorite team is in the playoffs....BUI I know we are not suppose to be talkin about this kind of stuff....sorry.....hope everyone has a great last day of 2012,may next year be awesome for all...Rosey so sorry for your loss of your mother 6 years ago.Im sure she is looking over you and is SO proud of you........peace

:bong:

Laura and I going out with buddy Ray jay and his wifey...its been a while since we party with them and should be lots of fun.

I too say goodbye to 2012..and welcome a great and prosperous 2013...

meetmrfist2 said:
morning all,HTTR....wathed a great football game last night and my favorite team is in the playoffs....BUI I know we are not suppose to be talkin about this kind of stuff....sorry.....hope everyone has a great last day of 2012,may next year be awesome for all...Rosey so sorry for your loss of your mother 6 years ago.Im sure she is looking over you and is SO proud of you........peace

:ciao: mrfist

would that be the Redskins:p.....as everyone knows I live in Seattle and the hawks come to the capital next week..My fav team is in the playoff too:D..no its not the Hawks....whoever wants to go to superbowl...must make it through Denver:yay:

HAve a safe and Happy new year eve

:ciao: Good Morning BHC,
I too am looking forward to a new year. I don't totally regret 2012, there were some good things, Weed was legalised in 2 states, social conservatives were beaten back on many fronts, and I made it through the Christmas season without falling from/off anything:laugh: Now it's time to enjoy the snow and plan for spring planting.

but for today.....join me won't you :bong: :bong: :bong:

you are welcome rosebud---and thanks for asking---the back is better and i can move a bit better now---dilotta, vicodin, and valium are back in the medicine cabinet---i like to eat to much to continue taking those---living on ibprophen, vodka, and hash oil to take the edge off the pain now---getting a little cabin fever and gonna venture out for a bit of a walk today i think---

i can say 2012 was an adventure---if i could do it again---i would---looking for bigger better buds in 2013---gonna try something different at my transplant---add a sardine into the soil---(old american indian trick) :eek:

may you all have a happy and healthy NEW YEAR

gonna try something different at my transplant---add a sardine into the soil---(old american indian trick)

I use a whole carp in the bottom of my hole, but I only do this on my outdoor:)

Jeepers Fed-duh-X just called me:rofl:

Last Friday they were to deliver a package, but of course they could not find me:rofl: So they were to deliver it today but some how they put a hold on it.:rofl: So Now they call and want to know what is in the package cause it stinks so bad :rofl: Got all my delivery info again and suppose to deliver it tomorrow. Tomorrow is a holiday:rofl: What a bunch of jerks :rofl: Soooo What is inside the package....Fish Bone Meal :rofl:

I think I will just BIU and laugh hard at them:rofl:

I hope it spills, Duck!

Hi, OHC, i wish you would come by more often. Happy new year to you too. I hope it is the best one ever.

Good Morning BHC and Happy New Years:ciao:

Happy new year BHC, May 2013 be our best year yet.

Hey Duck, did you hear back from fed duh? Happy new year Duck.

Nope not yet Rose:laugh:

I thought that they may run the package out yesterday, but I guess they would rather stink up their warehouse or delivery truck till tomorrow. Should be good and stinky by then:rofl:

:ciao: Good Morning BHC,
Well, the new year is starting, and there's no turning back :bolt:
OHC, it was nice to have you stop by, don't be a stranger.
Here's to the BHC and a happy and prosperous new year :bong: :bong: :bong:

Happy New year Cubby, The Duck and I have been bonging it up and I would like to toast the Bear this morning... So glad 2012 brought you back to mp and may 2013 be your healthiest and happiest ever Cubby. You are a joy!

Latest posts

Back