Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
:woohoo:

Fed-duh-X made it...I opened the box and they were right....Its stinks, it stinks bad:rofl:

cubby not sure about the Cold Duck either, as I have not had the opportunity to partake any. But I do know that at 82 degree sunny beach is better then what I am getting now:laugh:

BIU :bong:

I guess i am going to have to be stoned for the rest of the day so no one gets hurt. Join me please, our 22 year old friend is stressing me out. I am vaping a little Fruit loops...It is on the counter.

I'll join ya rose, fruit loops sound sweeet.

I'm so ready for these kids to go back to school. Tuesday can't come soon enough!!

Biu y'all .

4U, can you tell me who is the manufacturer of those wall hanging garden thing-a-ma-jigs? Do they have a web site listed on the box? I was thinking they would be great for starting my veggies on a rack on my sunporch.

Im tryn find info..."picture Garden" no web site on box or anything...I baught 4 more today...got them at Home Depot..let me search some more my friend...

I think i am going to redo my living room. Paint it and maybe paint the fireplace, and tile the hearth. I got paint samples yesterday. We always have a very grey January in this desert. It makes me a little cabin feverish with out seeing the sun, so I usually do a project in January to keep me busy. But until it is light...i shall BIU and think about it.

Oh good, thanks for joining me Duck>

:bong::bong::bong:

Off to check the girls:)

4u2sm0ke said:
I dont like painting

:bong::bong:

Me either, But I'll do bong hits all day, and watch others do it :D
Rose, what color(s) are you painting? Have you considered plaid? Maybe you could use those Miami Vice colors, Pink, Teal, ect. Just don't go with the Cammo, Duck did that, and now wonders why Fed-Ex can't find him ;)
On Your Mark....Get Set......:bong::bong::bong:

what a miserable rainy cold day here in the south.....just got done transplantin seedlings to their new perm homes....time to rip some back....BIU with some trainwreck......peace:cool:

:vap-Bong_smoker: :vap-Bong_smoker: :vap-Bong_smoker: I love trainwreck Mr fist. My first good grow was TW.

I am thinking of going the sunshine color Cubby. Gold but bright,not quite yellow though. I have lots of red and blue so I think it will be good.
I did stripes once, plaid would be very cool in a guys room.

cubby said:
:ciao: Good Morning BHC,
I hope everyone's well today.
16* and snowing, just a dusting, unfortunately:rant:
Duck, so you're not a fan of the cold. All this time I thought "Cold Duck" was a good thing (though I've never had any). One of the best things about the cold when you get up in years, is just lounging by the fireplace with a good coffee and a bong in hand. (and thick socks from Fleet Farm)
Mom, "no more drinking binges in 2013",......now uncross your fingers behind your back, and say it again...with conviction!!!:laugh:

Rose, how's the weather? Is it still warm enough for walking? I'd rather walk in the cold (within reason) than heat. You can always put on more clothes, you can only take off so much (without getting arrested, or chuckled at :eek: )
4U, can you tell me who is the manufacturer of those wall hanging garden thing-a-ma-jigs? Do they have a web site listed on the box? I was thinking they would be great for starting my veggies on a rack on my sunporch.
Imma cook alittle lunch, then install my new RODI. But 'till then...:bong: :bong: :bong:

okay my friend..I found it:clap:

hBIUp://www.incolorme.com/picture-garden/

:bong:

4u2sm0ke said:
okay my friend..I found it:clap:

hBIUp://www.incolorme.com/picture-garden/

:bong:
Thank you much 4U, I'm gonna' go check them out.:bong::bong::bong:

morning all,36 here this am....brrrr had to put a little space heater with the ladies last night.....Rosey I grew out the trainwreck just because you were so stoked about the strain,I really enjoy the buzz,taste isnt all that but it does the trick......I like a more darker dank taste:cool: time to BIU wake and bake:cool:

:ciao: BHC

It's Friday :yay:

ya know its as easy as 1.2..3...:bong:

Latest posts

Back