Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
meetmrfist2 said:
morning all,36 here this am....brrrr had to put a little space heater with the ladies last night.....Rosey I grew out the trainwreck just because you were so stoked about the strain,I really enjoy the buzz,taste isnt all that but it does the trick......I like a more darker dank taste:cool: time to BIU wake and bake:cool:

I tasted some purple trainwreck and it made me want more. I replaced TW with Satori cause i used to kinda crash after the tw, and I don't with the satori, if i had any, ha. Do you find it speedy? Mine was clone, is yours?

GOOD FRIDAY PEEPS!
I am thinking about posting a pic of the new paint, but do I really want my stoner friends helping me to decorate Yes! Should I paint the fireplace white? It looks tired. Or should i leave it alone till after i paint all the walls? DSCF1744.JPG Any opinions?

BIU

I hate it when people paint brick...thats like painting a cedar fence:rolleyes:...can you take another picture 4me?....this time step to your left a few feet....:spit:...

:ciao: Howdy All,
Rose, that gold looks nice, big change from the former color. I'm with4U, I would never paint that fire place. If the brick looks dull you can give it a light scrubbing with a nylon bristled brush and a little trisodium phosphate. That's what I did to mine, they get looking dull because of dust. Who dusts their fireplace?
Finish the painting then live with it a week or so to see how you like it. I bet you'll find it looks great, and you will have the extra time to play in your garden.
OH, and I like that couch as well.
I'm not surprised 4U and I agree....he has excellent taste :D
Waiting on more pics...:bong: :bong: :bong:

:vap-Bong_smoker: So Cubby, just put a drop cloth down and throw some tsp in warm water and go for it huh? that sounds like a good idea. Have to be a big brush and you said nylon, ok, i will do that. I have wanted to paint it for 30 years and mr rb always talks me out of it. Did he call you guys?
For some reason the gold makes the fire place look a little better. And it would be a big pain to paint it as i imagine it would soak it up.

The wood on the mantle is from an old post office they tore down in a close by town. An old man made it for us years ago.

4U, you are funny, you don't need to see a 60 year old lady in the mirror, even if i did get my hair cut and am a little cuter then usual.

DUCK, tmt, biu, huh?:vap-Bong_smoker: :vap-Bong_smoker: :vap-Bong_smoker:

Thank you for your advice.. it is all under consideration.

Hi duck, rose, cub, 4u, and the rest of the gang..

Sorry I've not been around. My dachshund bit my youngests' mouth pretty bad. :( I took him in yesterday morning and he's on antibiotics. Makes me sad, looking at my son with all the swelling and bruising. I'm torn on what to do about this dog. He's bitten before, but is sweet and happy 99% of the time. It's that 1% I worry about.

But hey, it's Friday. Biu! :D

...oh, haha. I've now got Gene Simmons on my Xmas tree.

I'll take it all down tomorrow. ;)

(Ignore the chipped polish. It was a pedicure I got a week ago, not a manicure. :p)

image.jpg

Good early morning bongers.

Well, your tree is complete now SM. That is terrible about your dog biting your son.. geez.

Have a great day everyone.

Good Morning BHC :ciao:

That is just terrible SM...Hope your boy recovers:)

BIU BHC :bong:

Good morning duck!
Got a call from a dog breeder in oregon that wants us to take a 8 week old puppy, standard poodle. I think i might leave mr rb to take care of the gardens:eek: and go see the little boy. I don't need another dog, but she says he is special and has to go to us... special, a special dog? we have had a few. That would be three dogs, one cat, two birds, and us in a little house.
I better :vap-Bong_smoker: :vap-Bong_smoker: and think about this.

Looks like you have plenty of room there Rose:aok:

I mean, Mr. Rb and you do not take up much room, so there is plenty of room for a special dog. Those are the best kind:)

BIU :bong:

Thanks Duck, it will be nice to go to the beach even if it is in January. I will take my girlfriend and we will have fun. I haven't been outta town in ever. Thanks for your vote of confidence.

How's your girls doing?

They are doing great:) The microbes(bacteria and fungi) have balanced out and you can really tell. I have brewed a flower tea which they will be getting tonight. If my company leaves, sorta of hard to tea them when they are here.

Getting ready to yank down the sdmxpa some day soon:)

Me too! It is 9 weeks and still not an amber to be seen. I am worried about something happening if it goes too long. If it was a sativa i would yank it, but this is so indica looking i can't imagine the smoke being anything but couch lock...Is it possible to have an indica looking plant have an "up" high? Is so I will take it now.

Good Morning BHC :ciao:

Great Day to BIU

:bong:

:ciao: Guys!

Duck, i agree! :bong:

Big game today! HAIL TO THE REDSKINS! :)

Drft

Latest posts

Back