Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Rose if we keep this up it may turn into a lay on the couch and watch bowl games type of day.....:bong:......:bongin: on the :40 :bong:

On the :24, I am taking down christmas stuff finally and the only way to get thru it is to BIU, Duck, but we may have to take a break...later....BIU

Must have been a good time? 4u:)

BIU :bong:

to sore to type..must keep bonging:bong:

wish ya was there Duck....Man I love making fool of meself:rofl:

hBIUp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXdNnw99-Ic

and here I thought that the video was going to be of you standing on your head and doing shots or something.:laugh:

:bong:

what up peeps,Happy New Year,late night for me,slept till 3pm...time to start off the new year with some Trainwreck rips....BIU.....peace
:cool:

Happy new year my friends. Had a nice night out with friends. Got home and went to bed at 7am. I woke at 3 also fist..

And OW my aching head!!!! :p

Don't forget to eat your black-eyed peas today!!

Good Morning BHC :ciao:

I hope the members with hangovers are all cured:D

SmokinMom...I forgot :eek:

Hey cubby ....Ya think you can keep these single digit temps up there with you? :holysheep: Don't know how ya do it:confused:

Rose....My Satori has a big knot like looking thing at the soil level.(I have since removed the soil from this area). Still dark color but not as much and has not moved up the plant none. Still doing the 3 equal node thing too.

TMT need to BIU...:bong2:

Good morning BHC!

Duck, that is werid on the satori. In rosedom there is something called a cankor..it is an actual growth at the base of the bush. It is caused by injury usually and a bad bacteria get in there. That isn't what this looks like is it? Those three leaves thing, i have had that and i don't remember how it resolves.

We had major children company yesterday. Did i mention, i am too old for two year olds with an attitude? Then some nice boys, (my grand nephews) came they are 4 and 6 and they were fun.

Cubby, brrrr..talk to me.
sm, i am whispering..hi.

That's the same thing I was thinking Rose. THG said her's was a male, but mine is still showing female(got 2 hairs instead of 1)

:bong:

Rose...It is growing great except for the 3 node thing and the knot. Looks pretty cool having 3 even nodes looking down on it.

Hi rose, ducky, 4u, os, cubby, and the gang.

I still feel a bit hungover today, lol.

I resolve to have no more drinking binges in 2013, lmao.

Biu!

I just checked my Fed-duh-x package from their web site. What idiots:rofl: 3 delivery exceptions so far and it is on the truck again today. They were just here, not even a week earlier:rofl: I sure wish Amazon would tell ya what carrier they were using when shipping.:(

The funny thing is, I could describe where I live to anyone in the BHC(with just the crossroads) and in a couple clicks you could see my house, car, driveway, ete,ete,ete.

Well Hamster Lewis's co-worker made it:D

still waiting for the other:laugh:

:ciao: Good Morning BHC,
I hope everyone's well today.
16* and snowing, just a dusting, unfortunately:rant:
Duck, so you're not a fan of the cold. All this time I thought "Cold Duck" was a good thing (though I've never had any). One of the best things about the cold when you get up in years, is just lounging by the fireplace with a good coffee and a bong in hand. (and thick socks from Fleet Farm)
Mom, "no more drinking binges in 2013",......now uncross your fingers behind your back, and say it again...with conviction!!!:laugh:

Rose, how's the weather? Is it still warm enough for walking? I'd rather walk in the cold (within reason) than heat. You can always put on more clothes, you can only take off so much (without getting arrested, or chuckled at :eek: )
4U, can you tell me who is the manufacturer of those wall hanging garden thing-a-ma-jigs? Do they have a web site listed on the box? I was thinking they would be great for starting my veggies on a rack on my sunporch.
Imma cook alittle lunch, then install my new RODI. But 'till then...:bong: :bong: :bong:

Latest posts

Back