Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
:vap-Bong_smoker: :vap-Bong_smoker: :vap-Bong_smoker: Good morning Bongers and you mr Duck.

I am off to the beach this morning to see a dog. My girlfriend is going with me but she doesn't smoke, so I got a new Solo vaperizer. Oh my it is a good one. DSCF1747.JPG
It is so good i had to take three pic's to get this one. The first one was taken with my insurance card and all my info on...the second was with our local paper front page...geez, rb

Send mr rb good mojo for keeping the plants alive for three days please.

And, :vap-Bong_smoker: :vap-Bong_smoker: :vap-Bong_smoker:

Ill stop by and help Mr Rose...:D

is this a new dog you might get?

:bong:

:ciao: Good Morning BHC,
10* and sunny, looks like a nice day.
Rose, have fun on your pup retrieval mission :lama: Riding with someone who dosen't smoke is great, you get to veg and enjoy the ride while they drive :D
So...is this the "special" dog? Are you gonna' name him Ed?
MOJO to Mr.RB, he'll do fine (he knows what will happen if he don't ;) )
It's time...:bong: :bong: :bong:

3 days of no Rose:(

Have a safe trip and have fun while doing so:)

Thanks you guys. My gf just called and she is worried about the black ice on the columbia gorge. I told her we would re-evalutate at 8... It is a long 6 hour trip but maybe we will make it longer and go to seattle first.
Cubby, i will be driving, but i won't vape and drive. If i need to vape, your right she can drive. Ed? Why ed? oh, i get it...special ed...lololo

This is a dog that has a story.. I feel like i talk too much on here so i didn't tell ya. If you want to hear it I will tell ya.

4U, SDM hermied. I am so ticked off right now. I had to harvest it this morning and all the flowers or nanners were deep inside the buds, no outer ones at all. I am so mad. Thanks for your offer to help Mr rb. He may call ya. ha.

You coming Seattle Rose..you best Hook up girl..oh wait against the rules...lol..as for the Herm....I would rather have them inside and not outside...outside they seem to do more damage in room...Im all ways looking at new seeds when running...I like to take a small bud at week 4-5 to inspect throughout...I spotted the Herm on SDM/mom at that time....and test grows ALLWAYS front and center of flower room...would love to have a room just for the untested beans but Im vigalant in the inspections...

chear up...4u2:heart: you

4U, i learned that from you guys to have it front and center and I did. There were no outside nanners that I saw and I have been looking at the tricomes for over a week and never saw it till i broke it apart. I will do what you suggest and take a stem at 4-5 weeks. Good idea.

Ole rosebud isn't leaving today.. It is black ice all the way thru the oregon gorge. I will try to leave tomorrow. The mountain pass to seattle isn't good either. I am not in that big of a hurry to rish life and limb.

Oh come on 4u, lets hook up, does that mean get together or have sex? LOL. I would love to see you 4U. And smoke a bowl of something great, gooey something.

SEX!!!!

:doh:

nah...we just share a Bowl:bong:...and Im sure our paths will cross...glad you chose to stay safe...

Of course we can't discuss hookups........but if we cooould....I would suggest the BHC meet up at this years Seattle Hemp Fest with a tour of 4U's shed :icon_smile: and an epic smoke out. :dancing:
Rose , it's best not to mess with that black ice. Snow tires are worthless on ice, stay safe lady, we appreciate your presence around here.
And we're gonna' need pics of Ed :D
Now back to our previously scheduled program...:bong: :bong: :bong:

:ciao: cubby....

THE BHC is allways welcome here

:bong:

Good Morning BHC :ciao:

Thanks SmokinMom I am planning on it:)

BIU :bong:

:ciao: Good Morning BHC,
29*....We're' havin' a heatwave, a tropical heatwave ( I just noticed there are no musical symbols on my keyboard...LOL)
Ohhhhh Well.......BIU BHC...:bong: :bong: :bong:

x rated BHC......:cool: survived another weekend,ready for the new week,gig this friday,bong hits and more bong hits....BIU peeps....:cool:

Have fun at the Gig ...

Duck...that appleshit is back again today...I see he posted and deleted

meetmrfist2 said:
x rated BHC......:cool: survived another weekend,ready for the new week,gig this friday,bong hits and more bong hits....BIU peeps....:cool:

Keep playing the rock and roll mrfist. And please excuse my funny hook up moment. I thought that is what hook up means now..It is so hard to be old.lol

Good morning friends.

Too icy to leave to the coast maybe sometime this week it will quit iceing.

So, 4u, is mr **** an ole ticked off member like Hammy thinks? I really do wonder what motivates people to do that.

Duck, good morning, have you kicked your company out yet?

Have a great day you peeps. Lets BIU!

Im looking at a tent...maybe a secret jardin..3x3x6...and 600HPS? you run these dont ya Duck?

Latest posts

Back