Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
:ciao: all

nice to hear bout howie on the mend Rosebud---bummer bout the mites---seems this is back to back runs you got em---might think about a fogger in that flower room before you fill er up again---best to Mr. RB

treadmill loaded with google earth sounds like good fun cubby---it made me think of tom hanks running around the world as forest gump :laugh:

what's goin' on 4u---cool story bout mowing elways lawn---how you be

keep your beak in the wind duck so not to ruffle them feathers

best to you smokinmom---is your trip still on

:bong: :bong: passing the pink mamma to anyone that might need a big fat bong rip

I am organic Orange, I don't fogger.lol But you are right, i did get them in veg not long ago.

Very good to see you Orangesunshine.

Yeah Rose I am not to worried about them. Just surprised me that they survived the initial quarantine.

I get mites all winter long if I dont maintain the Shed...I also have more challanges with other bugs of nature...just last week some how spiders..regular ones Hatched..i thing a nest was on one my buckets and than in the shed at 80f they natched..was itchy nasty crap..not they do dammage just YUK!!!!...rodants..had mice last winter but aint seen any this year...

:ciao: orangesunshine...we be jammin

TMT:bolt::bong:

Well i got all my clippings together and instead of hash i made butter so tonight there wil be brownies...and its my first self made batch...:hubba:

:ciao: BHC
:ciao: Friends

:bong: BIU!

Home alone for the week. The Girlfriend went to Boston and Vermont for a long week. Just me and Benny...hangin' out.

:bong:

I miss her already. Guess ill Marry this one! Shes a keeper.

The Veggy Garden is coming together. Im so anxious for spring so i can get dirt under my nails again! Ill snap some pics for you guys.

I could go for some brownies right about now:)

I get all kinds of insects going on to, really depends on the temps. But it is cool to see what bugs you get at what temps and what one's survive when I turn the heat down. And it is really cool watching mites jump off your plants, when you take them outside to 14*- 20* temps and give them a shake.

What are you doing d-7? fishing? :laugh:
Congrats if she thinks the same:)

BIU :bong:

Hey Duck, I think so!

Beach 027.jpg

Greetings, programs! :bongin: :bongin:

I just ate my morning dose of instant espresso and sugar and I got a Rush goin' like mad. :bolt:

Good morning BHC :ciao:

Taking down a SDMxPA real soon. I just checked my calendar and it has been 10 weeks.:eek:

So...Its not far from Outdoor season here. I have ~ two months to prep, plan, pay then play.

What new strains are you excited to try this coming season? I still have some Mandala-Satori beans left to use, and im excited to try their new stuff. I believe its going to be a Mandala Grow Journal here, along with some strains ive been waiting to try, Lemon Larry and Romulan Diesel.

So what ideas do you guys have for the coming warm weather?

Sitting in front of HAL 8,999 with the fan/air conditioner going, and typing as I smoke 14 billion pounds of tobacco and drink lots of seltzer.

I want to try some Blue Heron from Dynasty that I am itching to try and some Psycho Crack from SickMeds Seeds

Still have a couple of weeks left for my Satori from Mandela to come down.

Could not wait any longer and chopped the SDMxPA, so I am cleaning her up

Good morning Bonghogs!

Duck, ten weeks, wow, and no you know whats, that is great. I cleaned the heck outta my flower room and sprayed at lights out last night. Looks better in there.

Drft, so ask her, have you ask her? what are you waiting for, the right time? Can't wait to see your grow this summer. Was major fun last time.

YYZ, I am working on my first but not last latte of the day. I guzzle them. I too like seltzer. Do you ever wonder about getting one of those things that make it? You know the commercial when all the coke bottles break because everyone is using the new whatever? I am thinking about it maybe.Enjoy the buzz.

Hey Cubby, where you walking today? How far are you going? Is it easier on the treadmill then outside?

Good to see you Orange, we miss you 'round these parts.
SM, what's up?

morning all---who's house is cubby passing today---you are invited for meatloaf tonight---when you pass bye vons/safeway would you mind picking up some milk for the mashed potato---lol

how bout a couple pics of your sdm/pa duck---may be dropping mine tonight---my gooey/pe is outperforming all tric counts in the room at the moment

Rose, good to see that somebody else likes a good seltzer. I definitely want to invest in a CO2 system because I brew beer and make soda. I gotta get a reverse-osmosis unit because the "water" in Hell Lay tastes like something died in it.

The only flaw of those sodamaking machines in the TV ads is the need for CO2 cartridges, which get to be pricey. A carbonation system with a 20lb tank of CO2 is a lot more efficient.

Latest posts

Back