Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
OS .....here are some pics of the SDMxPA

BIU :bong:

SDMxPA 041.jpg

SDMxPA 042.jpg

OS...FYI...This was the runt that I mentioned in the Dirty Dozen thread. Grown in 64 ounce container. This one actually had the best looking buds, or at least the type I am looking for. And a lot more stinky then the others.

thanks duck---you set the bar pretty high there---looks like you got some weight in them there tops---my 1st run of those got re-vegged and picked up a bit o powdery mildew---ended pulling early cutting out the pm and into the hash can---i did manage to get some cuts of the better looking pheno without the crinkly leaves :giggle: and will be moving them in the flower room in the next few days---they are not very bushy but should fill in nicely---think the gooey/pe is gonna be the feature for my future for a while---didn't you also pop those

OS...I did not pop the gooey/pe I have the AD/PE at 8 weeks and frosty.

you will enjoy the AD/PE as well Duck...we took ours at 76days

you killed that SDM bro :clap:

:bong:

Thanks 4u, Rose, and OS:)

That long 4u? They must get huge bud:D.

What ya doing up so early 4u?

:48: :bong:

cant sleep....been having issues lately...Docs dont know why...I even stepped up my smoking...what you doing today Duck?....

I been up since 4:30 est but dude you are 3 hours behind me...LOL sleep isn't all it's cracked up to be. :bump: :tokie: :peace: :vap-Bong_smoker: :vap_smiley:

Checking on the girls 4u.

Sure hope them bene's start working, backing up my veg tent on the waiting.

Hope the docs find out what was is going on.

Howdy h4r :ciao:

I'm glad it's majority 4;20 on every time zone. That means we like people more than the places we live (on average) and that's pretty cool.

Good morning Bongers,

Hey 4U, sorry about your sleep. I hope you get it figured out, we can't have a sleepy 4U.

Duck, what does it look like in there? Are the good bugs winning? I hope so. I think I am winning the fight too. Will check later. It is a pain isn't it?

Hey ToA, it is nice to see you back here, you are the starter of this thread are you not? Thank you.

where is cubby walking today---morning all---bottle o bourbon would help that sleep issue you got there 4u---how's our Rosebud this morning---cool and sunny here today---supposed to warm up a bit in the next few days here---:yay:

hey duck pulled the pink mamma out to hang yesterday and got a better look at the tags on those remaining in the flower box---it's the AD/PE that is packing the trics---2wice as much as the gooey/pe and pm---unfortunately they were the only ones i didn't get legs on when i cloned the others---rest assure that ain't happenin again---after this next run it all gets flipped over to AD/pe---thanks robz

:ciao: :bong: :bong:

Good to know TBE. Welcome to MP, by the way. I love a good up high, so it is nice to hear about White Castle doing that for you.

Orange, i am ok. The puppy is feeling better and wants to play with the little Kali and he is forbidden to play for one month.. This could be a long month. How are you doing Orange? Are you real busy right now? You love the ad/pe is that what I am picking up?

that'a a 2 :cool2: :cool2: for the AD/PE from me---try to spot up some pics tomorrow---are you running it Rosebud :D

No, i haven't. Kinda gun shy. I am going to start some seeds today and I will on your rec. Thanks Orange. Two out of what?

Latest posts

Back