Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
High peeps. Funny read. Rosebud, nice job on the fireplace. I had to paint mine a couple years after I moved in. Me and pink brick weren't getting along. Love the doggy pics Rose and 4u. Laughed my azz off over the yellow tail and ref shirt.... and then the broke leg - jeez damn the luck. I took in a new rescue. We're on day 3. He's a mess. Good natured but just not wanted. And he wants SO much to fit in but he's got some rude habits and needs some house breaking. more later. take it easy.

Good Morning BHC :ciao:

25* and 10 mph winds here.

BIU :bong::bong:

:ciao: Good Morning BHC,
9* and sunny.
OHC, nice to see you around, don't be a stranger.

:bong: :bong: :bong:

Where is our Spring? Jeepers:eek: I am getting tired of these windy days, ducks don't fly well in high winds. Just seems to me this has been the worst Winter for winds. We use to get cold windless days for a week at a time. Not this year, I think we had 2 days so far in a row without high winds.

Has anyone else noticed this? Or is my rant unwarranted?

Well back to BIU

:bong::bong:

High Rose:ciao:, I gassed my mites last night:) I cranked my CO2 up to 15,000 for a bit over a hour. Really knocked them down. When searching this morning only places that had a live mite was the outside edge along the door flap. Gonna spin them around and do it again tonight.:)

BIU :bong:

Right behind yah, Duck

:bong::bong::bong:

Im making one of these today, well...Starting to make it today :giggle:

Thats the general idea. Im using H/O T5's instead of a Cooltube in the veg area and growing in soilless, not hydro. Clones down low.

Grow-Cabinet Example.png

pcduck said:
High Rose:ciao:, I gassed my mites last night:) I cranked my CO2 up to 15,000 for a bit over a hour. Really knocked them down. When searching this morning only places that had a live mite was the outside edge along the door flap. Gonna spin them around and do it again tonight.:)

BIU :bong:

Good morning Duck, wow that sounds great. I hope they are fried and never come back.

Did you take your satori? I may take one down today.

BIU Peeps!

Good morning all. It is 21 here with blue skies and no wind. LOL, duck do you get spring this early--I don't even begin looking for signs of spring until about the middle of April.

OHC :ciao: Good to see you. I recently adopted a rescue dog also. I got a border collie/Australian shepherd cross who is turning out to be a very good dog. I'm sure yours will turn out to be a fine dog.

I hope everyone enjoys their Sunday.

Good morning Bongers
:bong:

OHC..its great to see you Girl..please come by more often..maybe share agrow with us again...we sure miss you

Duck...it was real windy here last couple days as well...trees down branches to clean up...but the temps are not bad..high today will be 48f..

HempGodess...do you have a Bong you can share a pic with us...what is your fav method to medicate?..that snowy pic is beautifull and was gonna share a sunny day pic from yesturday...I miss colorado for the snow covered trees...we didnt get one flake this year...

Drft...you building that cabinet or buying it....I talked Lauras daughter into growing..:yay: now I can play with my new virtical grow..:D..

TMT=BIU

62 and sunny right now, with a wind advisory. Wanna go fly a kite? :p

My daughter and I have a Girl Scout cookie booth sale in 20 mins at a local grocery store. That's sure to be fun. I think I'll take a puff or 2 of my pax before leaving.

I hope all of you are having nice days.

4U, Im building it. I have the cabinet already.

Its just to sex my girls before transplant Outdoors, and gives me room to take cuts.

Yes, I do have a bong. It is an oldie from the 70s. I usually vape, but once in a while it is fun to bring the old bong out. We used to put wine in them instead of water.

MMMMMMMM--Girl Scout cookies.

002-1.jpg

THG...When we have mild winters like this year, we warm up sooner, no ice on lake.Even seen a bunch of Robins this afternoon. But there again we have had 18" of ice on the lake still in mid March, but not this year. Winds blowing across lake makes for a cool breezes.

BIU :bong::bong:

Nice bong HempGoddess...I like it..looks almost like a wood piece..And on top the stove is cool..

drft Ill be looking for the thread as well...how do ya seal it for light?

Just mixed up some **** and am ready for the Shed...time to get back to it:bolt::bong:

Rose the Satori is still up, packing on the weight.

Latest posts

Back