Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Morning BHC. Kinda a gloomy day so far here but still in the 50s. Enjoying some Green Poison before breakfast :D

IMG00015-20131106-0920.jpg

wow THG im so jelous... i LOVE the snow, winters my fav time of the year and i cant wait for it to snow here in michigan, assuming we actually get some snow this year unlike last year it was mostly rain and like maybe 2 or 3 snowfalls that didnt stick around longer then a day tops...
hope everyones has a good day

Hey Rose, I apologize for that.
Just doing that 4 letter word (starts with W).

THG the pic looks wonderful but ya can keep the snow.

BIU:bong:

Doc clears me to go back to work but I can only lift 5 lbs with left arm. Good thing this is a teaching job. Who can do remodeling work and only use 1 arm? Boss told me I get to teach, how to hang commercial drop ceilings starting monday. That be fun ;(

Its Dabb time cubby:D

Putting some Gold on the Table...Help yirselfs

:bong:

I like snowy pics...thanks THG..we may see a little more snow this year...maybe

04-086.JPG

05-087.JPG

4u2sm0ke said:
Its Dabb time cubby:D

Don't tempt me, you know I travel at the drop of a hat.....;)

We got 4 inches of snow last night. It looks so nice I couldn't resist turning on the Christmas lights for a bit, I turned them on at 4:20 A.M. (co-incidence) I don't think anyone saw them, except me, and I like em.

The roofers that didn't show up last Thursday because of drizzle are supposed to show up tomorrow, with the snow on the roof. For some strange reason I'm a bit doubtful.

BIU BHC...:bong::bong::bong:

all U northerns can send some of that cool air n snow down here,, we can use it
also did we all do a hit @ 4:20 this afternoon, cause i did right at that awesome time.

:bongin: on the :42 :bong:

While watching the CMA's

I am smoking a joint that accidentally got some rso on the paper, shoot. lol So I will join you Ducky!

Cubby, i love that you love christmas lights so much...

Good Morning BHC :ciao:

:bongin: some CWO on the :11 :bong:

Good morning BHC........ hope your all high as you wanna be.

Good morning everyone. We had a very cold night, it got into the upper 30s..hush thg and cubby. :p

It's sunny and should warm up into the lower 60s by afternoon, with temps back into the 70s for the weekend. :D

Biu guys it's Thursday.

:ciao::BHCers Hope y'all having a great day

Rained all night High temp of day was 50 at 9 this morning be dropping the rest of the day.

sittin at about 45-50 here, not sure what it got down to last night but burrr it was chilly. i wish it would just snow already, i hate this rainy high 30s, low 40s crap lol... BIU everyone!

Good Morning BHC :ciao:

A chilly 36 here with no rain till tomorrow.Been raining the last few days.

BIU :bong:

Latest posts

Back