Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hey guys and girls, it's been awhile. Thought I'd better check in. :)

Same stuff, different day pretty much. My oldest got his permit as well as his 1st job. Damn they grow fast. My youngest just turned 10.

This weekend is the annual festival near my hometown. You know you're getting old when you look forward to seeing Foghat, Joan Jett & The Blackhearts, Loverboy, Cheap Trick and Kool & The Gang, lol. There are a few bands that aren't as old but I've only heard one or two songs by them - The Wallflowers and Fast Ball. Quite a contrast from the Powerman 5000 show from last month..lmfao. Loverboy was my 1st ever concert back in the early 80s. Zebra opened up for them. I wonder if they are still around.

We've had a cool front and this weekend should be beautiful.

I hope everyone is doing well. It's Hump Day, double up on those bong hits!!

Good to hear everything is going well, SM. We miss you when you do not pop in.

Morning, morning , morning BHC 70 now high 80. Ahh spring is back.
Well I am actually hitting the bong. I have to test the blue of course. Its not ready of course but it is better than the swag that goes around. Lol hang on......:bong: ....ahhh

Hope ya all have a great day!!! Doggie day for me. Each dog gets a long long walk.
Stay high yall finally I will tooooooo

What up fellow bongers? Hope everyone is having a good wake n bake sesh.

Pretty cloudy and raining here for the next few days, so no work getting done outside.

Mornin' dabs are so great. :stoned: :bongin:

Morning all. Another beautiful day here.

Sawhse, tomorrow is going to be my doggie day. About once a week, I join a friend and we take our dogs on long walks. Several of our dogs (not to mention us) are getting old, so it can't be too much up and down, but we usually go on about 3 hour walks. The dogs love it!

ADT--nice piece of glass. I have a favorite morning strain that gets me up and moving. We might get some rain next week, but the weekend is supposed to be beautiful with only a 10% chance of rain. Sometimes those rainy days are nice and everything is so green after a nice springtime rain.

It is 41 here this morning, but supposed to get to 82 today--warmest day of the year so far--I know that we are in for a lot hotter later. But right now, I am loving it.

Hope everyone has a wonderful day and BIU as needed.

Good morning Peeps. Enjoy your long walk THG. Your dogs are lucky to have you. Have fun today.

Howard goes and has his cast checked this morning...

I am going to putter around here today. Nice to have a day at home. gardening... house work.... BUT, i do have some freshly cut satori with no cure, and it works.

SM, it is really good to see you. Check in more often please....

Morning all. :bong: lets hit this............. high 76 nice spring weather. Had some storms last night. Tornadoes dropped about 8 miles away. The dogs didn't get upset this round.

Love the glass adt. Rose how is the dog? hope he Is doing better.

Well off to get my new toy. Heading to the range after that. Have fun yall I will catch up on the bongs when I get back.

Good morning peeps....

Sawhse, Howard the dog is doing fine..he is tired lugging that cast around but he is doing fine.

Cloudy and windy here this morning... thunder showers on their way. Good day to read a book...but house cleaning is in order.. At least satori is here to help with the cleaning.

BIU peeps. Our site, doesn't feel like our site.... but it will soon, i hope.

Oh man Multi, that is a lot of trimming... Do you do the harvesting and trimming all at once? I do... I know folks that dry first and then trim.... not me..

Well good morning bongers. Looks like a rough night at the passion. Hope things settle down and we can get back to doing what we do. :bong: high 74 today. Just gorgeous out wish I had a garden to play with.

So lets pass the bong around and hit it extra hard today. :bong: :bong:

:48: Good morning peeps!

It is a new day....and i am glad the last one kinda sucked. I am smoking a joint of not cured, barely dry satori... Am i cool or what...NOT. Cure? who needs that?

Well, i stuck one nurse larry outside in a big hole yesterday, me and mr rb, he is the digger in the family. Pretty tickled.

Ok, so Howard runs on three legs while the front leg in the cast is sticking straight out in front. It is pretty funny to see.

I hope everyone has a great weekend. much appreciation to our group.

Well I don't know if I'll be here much longer. Sure some of you know why, but I'm loyal to my friends, and would like to continue being with them if they decide to leave.

I appreciate letting in BHC, really liked the idea behind it, just didn't get a good chance to get to know everyone. Who knows maybe things will change...

Anyways. Thanks MP, keep on producing some amazing growers, I know there are many here.
ADT

We'll just have to see how all of this plays out. It would be nice if we could all be cool.

Well time for some morning bong rips, haven't had a chance to smoke yet!!

:bong1:

Good morning, a new day!!! I like new days.

How are all you bong hogs this morning. The painter is going to come tomorrow, i just found out so need to take all the cutesy stuff off my house... I guess i better figure out the color too..

I hope all of you have the best day today. BIU...it may help.

Morning all. A little overcast today with scattered showers predicted. I have some flowers I want to get planted, but other than that, I am behind on things inside now and really need to spend a day doing inside gardening. I have decided that everything that is hydro has to go into flowering now, ready or not. The PinkZs are not sexed yet, but it is going to be into July before they and the 2 Satori Clones I have will be done, and by then, it is getting really hot here, gets so hard to keep the res cool enough.

I got a new headboard and bedframe. I have a sleep number bed and I'd forgotten all of what the bed entailed. I'll tell you what, you do not just flip off a mattress and box springs, put the new frame and headboard up and flip the box springs and mattress back. That thing really needs to be disassembled. Anyway, got that done about 9 last night. I picked up a comforter at the Thrift Store until I can get into town and find something I like.

Starting to sprinkle already. Hope everyone has a great Sunday and BIU as needed.

What a lazy day for me. Lol river monsters on the tube and hitting the bong. Couple of naps.

So what color did ya pick rose??? Any color will be fine new paint always brightens things up.

Thg sounds like a good day just to hang out in the new bed set up lol.

Well back to the bongs and river monsters. Stay high bongers:bong:

Latest posts

Back