Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
I love red, it's my favorite color ever. I'd love some red paint inside my house but without much natural light, it's really hard to get the shade just right. Can't wait to see it.

High everyone. Been in yet another funk, I know you get tired of hearing about it. I have my annual exam tomorrow and I might bring it up to my dr. On the plus side, I'm actually showered and dressed before 11 am and that's a big deal. :eek:

My sons MRI was negative and his eye surgery is set for the end of June. Thinking about it is kind of scary and gives me the heebie jeebies. :eek:

I hope each of you are doing well and enjoying your week. :vap-Bong_smoker:

Biu!

Morning all.

Rosebud, I like the red with white trim. Your place will look good that color. I don't think of red as "in" or trendy. People have been painting homes red for centuries and it is still a wonderful home color.

Oh I had a hard day yesterday. My friend that I take doggie walks with had to have his dog put down yesterday morning. We spent the afternoon at his place drinking Jamesons and smoking Boy Scout Cookie (GSC x Larry OG). He was getting old and was blind and deaf, but things were worse than we thought and it was just his time. He was my best dog buddy other than my own. I took a fair amount of white water trips with my friend and his dog. Experiences like that always create a bond. He was an amazing dog that I will miss a lot.

Oh, mom, yes say something to your doctor. There a lot of things that can help with the funks now a days. You need to be smiling and happy. You deserve it!

My sis is having cataract surgery today and then I think she is going to come up here to recoup--although in actuality there is very little (if any) recoup time. It is just beautiful and quiet here.

Hope everyone has a great week. The weather is great and I will be outside today planting veggies. BIU as needed!

Thank you THG, you are very kind and smart. Come see us soon, the roses are in bloom. How is the boy scouts THG? is it up or what?

Iced latte here this morning... All my windows are blocked with plastic for the gray primer is done and the red goes on today...It is very warm in here and I am having claustrophobia because i can't see out the windows. Company is coming tonight from AZ for a day or two..in this mess.... oh well we are very old friends and it will be ok.

Would anyone like to join me for a bong, a joint, a dab, a hit, a vape, or a pipe?
Satori is going on today for sure, thankful that i have it. I sure like my BHC! thanks peeps.

edit: HERMI IN THE SHED...freedom baby 7 weeks... rose is ticked.

Sm, it is so nice to have you back. You were missed. You need to put books on your kids heads to stop them from growing?

:ciao: bongers.

Hey SM nice to see ya. Hope things get alittle better for ya.

Rose uggg hermies. So sorry. Lets all hit a extra hit for rose today.

Well today's high 86. This seems to be the magic number lately. Lol The misses and I have 4 more years to wait and see if we will move from this lovely state. We are gonna wait till the kids are outta school and pick a new state. So far Colorado is where she wants to go, not because of the weed just because she wants to live the downtown life. Me I am big fan of the country but will give anything a try once.

THG So sorry about the doggie :-( I will have a tough time when my oldest dies. Your a good friend. Hopefully a new dog will show up and a new beginning will happen. How is that larry mix?

Black Sugar Rose is on the test block this morning. Spicy smelling but fruity taste. So far :aok: hit it like yall mean it today. :bong: :fly:

Very nice & original thread OP :vap-Bong_smoker: Here is my little bubbler. Rasta colors ;) haha
Ok...

Lets all get a bonghitters club going!

This is the scoop:

All you gotta do to join is Show a pic of any kind of water pipe, any size, shape, form , material, etc.....

The more ingenuitive the better!!!!!!!!!!

I just want to see what kind of pipes we can come up with and we can do a "session" where we all pull out a bong and toke together!!!!

IDK just thought it would be cool...

Ive got bongs but i wanted to show my new water-pipe bub Fishy.

Any other joiners? My member number is 610

you pick your own ;)

View attachment PIC_1530.jpg

Nice piece Dank.

Good morning... we have a big airstream in our front of our house. I love it when people bring their own bedroom... how nice.

My house is going to be so cute it will stop traffic. I hope that is why they stop. lol I have had some good comments. The trim isn't done yet, and the back isn't either. I think i will love it.
Company coming in, wants latte's I bet... Have a great day friends.

Morning all! Supposed to be 85 today! I am going yard saling with my buddy Jack this morning. We live in a tiny community and have few yard sales, so they are especially fun to go to. There is a great big one at a community church here that is always fun. Then later, back to the yard. Love summer.

Rosebud, I am sure your place is going to look wonderful. I can't believe people don't stop and look at your yard now...such beautiful roses. I am really liking the BSC. It has a great aroma and taste (even with no cure) and a daytime up high. It is not as get up and go as Satori, but it is a great daytime smoke. I only kept 1 clone, but I guess that is enough. I will be growing this again.

Dank, nice bubbler. I have an old school bong from the 70s. I don't use it much any more, but it is fun to bring out at parties. Back in the old days, we would put wine in the bongs--something absolutely horrible like Boone's Farm or Annie Green Springs or MD 20/20.

Mom--hang in there. Motherhood can be soooo trying. I'll tell you though, one day you are pulling your hair out wondering how you are going to survive another day....and then you turn around and they are grown and gone with kids of their own. And you think, wow they grew up fast. We are always here to listen.

Going out to check on the greenhouse. I should get some pics of the veggies I have going now. Not all are for me--I have a small garden. But I start plants for friends so most them them will go away. Still too cold here during the night to get tender things out.

Everyone have a great day and BIU as needed.

Thanks guys. :). Yes, you blink and they are all grown up. I don't think it's all necessarily the kids about the funks I get in- toss some financial issues in there, messy house, not wanting to do anything because it's so overwhelming...ya know? I didn't mention it to my dr yesterday. I'm sure some of it is due to age and hormones or lack there of. Next time at the store I'll look at getting some St. John's wort.

Ok, so I got some of this figured out. I'll toke to my hearts content for June and July then quit and detox in August. When the new school year starts I'll look for some sort of employment. Should be easier anyways cuz kids will be back in college...I think working will help tons..feeling useful again and contributing to society.

So yea, there is a plan. Let's see if I can stick to it...:p

Biu like there's no tomorrow.

:ciao:

:bong: love that rasta bubbler.

happy b day to the ol' man!!!

I like those "martha stewart " colors... grey /yellow trim etc.

Sm, that sounds like a great plan. I agree with you it will help so many things if you were working, financial and personal. Good for you.

TOA, who's birthday? I really am Martha, just posing as rb.

THG, I hope you and Jack had the best time and found some really cool things.

My company is gone.....time to BIU peeps!

Lol I think he was wishing this old man happy bday??? Morning bongers:bong: Normal high today 79.

So let me tell ya...Delicious seeds black sugar rose is awesome so far. Just testing at the moment but its a 80% indica. Took my blood pressure wayyyyyy down. Lol could not believe how well it worked. Great taste so far. I am testing at 45 days with clear and a few cloudy. :-D

Well the pool finally opened so its time to do what I do....hit it hard mpers. :fly: Have a great weekend

I dont have a single working lighter in the house.

dang.

I hate going to the store for lighters

:vape:

Does your vape need a lighter? My pax doesn't.

Back when I smoked cigs and my lighter quit, I'd use my toaster or stove...lol.

Use the stove to light a candle and use the candle to light the bong.

If there's a will there's a way.

I too often use the side burner on my gas grill when i cant find a lighter. Dont get stoned and lean over the burner tho! No more eyebrows!

I went to the store lol. I have hit off a candle and then used old matchsticks from the candle to the bong...but a lighter is so much cleaner tasting lol.

no grill...gotta smoker I grill on! :)

:bong: back to it! :bong:

Latest posts

Back