Big Bud, NL#5 x Big Bud, Top44, J/C x Direwulfe, J/C x Blue Buddha

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
some pics from this morning before the lights kicked on :D
i transplanted them all from 6x6x7 pots to 1 gallon and 2 gal. grow bags. a week before flower i will cut the bottom off all the bags and transplant into
3 gal. pots using the elevated potting method. the Big Buds & NL#5 x Big Bud are looking good i love the structure of indicas big fat leaflets :hubba: the Afghan in the mix seems to be dominant i just got done growing SK#1 and it don't look anything like these. the Top44's all look good they have a sativa leaf structure. i hope i get a few Viking pheno's ;):D
and the Jimmie/Chocco x Dire & Jimmie/Chocco x Blue Buddha are staying short and bushy very tight nodes and all seem very stable they already reek in veg:eek:
Dire = Direwulfe's Original Blue Buddha x SDV3 this is not the BCBD
Blue Buddha there's is garbage. they ruined it like everything they touch this is the real deal from the creator.;):hubba:
Chocco = Chocolate Diesel and im not sure what the jimmie is in these mixes but i know its a clone only strain from the west coast.
for anyone who hasent tried any of the diesels or Chem family i highly recommend them. i got introduced to them last grow i grew some
Dragons Breath=(AK-47 x SDV3) and Dire x Blue Buddha=(BB x SDV3 x BB). they are on a whole new level of potency but make sure you have good filtration cause these are the dankest strains i ever grew. most of my diesel strains are mixes and there killer i bet its even more potent on its own i only got a few SDV3 beens so when i pop them im gonna make more beens
next grow will be all diesel mixes here's what i plan on running:hubba::cool:
SDV3
Jackie-O x SDV3
Purple Erkle x SDV3
SDV3 x Hash Plant
Blue Buddha x SDV3
Hells Fire/SSH x Dire

HPIM5957.JPG

HPIM5958.JPG

HPIM5960.JPG

HPIM5962.JPG

HPIM5963.JPG

HPIM5964.JPG

HPIM5965.JPG

HPIM5966.JPG

HPIM5967.JPG

HPIM5968.JPG

HPIM5969.JPG

HPIM5970.JPG

kushman44 said:
Are you gonna flower all those girls or make some clones?
i wish they were all girls :hubba: they were all from seed so im gonna have to weed out the males.:rolleyes: but i am planning on taking 2 clones from each female as soon as they show sex. that way i got clones off all the fems so by the time there almost finished flowering i know witch clones are the keepers and witch to kill off. i am gonna make a couple crosses as well. gonna try for some
Big Bud F2s and mix Top44 x Big Bud also gonna continue Inbreeding the
Jimmie/Chocco x Dire :D i got an intro to the Diesel mixes witch most can go for 11+ weeks but its well worth the wait :hubba::cool: i like to grow 8 week strains but im only gonna grow that Out Doors for now on and grow the bomb bud Indoors.

here are some current pics. i went 12/12 2 days ago. i hope the males show soon its getting very tight in the tent. i need to pull some males out to make room for the rest of the plants. 5 out of 10 Top44's were showing fem pre=flowers so i took some clones off them.
i also got some Direwulfe x Blue Buddha clones they were from a friend who i gave the clones to last grow. so i know its a great pheno im gonna let it go longer than last run. i went 62 days with it but it can go 77+ days easy. it was to hot running my 400w MH in that small tent especially with DWC so i went back to the fluro's

HPIM5989.JPG

HPIM5990.JPG

HPIM5992.JPG

HPIM5995.JPG

HPIM5997.JPG

HPIM6008.JPG

HPIM6049.JPG

HPIM6034.JPG

HPIM6038.JPG

HPIM6040.JPG

HPIM6045.JPG

HPIM6046.JPG

your not kidding pothead :holysheep: not much elbow room in that tent. This is going to get interesting!!!

i hacked out all the males so the fems have some room now ;) i ended up with :hubba:
Top44- 6 out of 10 are female
Big Bud- 4 out of 10 are female
NL#5 x Big Bud- 1 out of 3 are female
J/C x Dire- 2 out of 8 are female
J/C x Blue Buddha- 6 out of 8 are female
i also took some more clones. and the ones i took on the 4th are starting to show roots. here are some pics from this morning all fems ready to do there job. i plan on transplanting them today all elevated potting :D

HPIM6106.JPG

HPIM6107.JPG

HPIM6110.JPG

HPIM6113.JPG

HPIM6120.JPG

HPIM6122.JPG

HPIM6130.JPG

HPIM6131.JPG

HPIM6139.JPG

HPIM6141.JPG

HPIM6142.JPG

wow maan post 15 makes my OCD seem insignificant wow that is some attention to detail juss wondering how you water the actual plants in the baggies.

awesome btw am i correct in my assumption this is not your 1st grow

rotflmao

uk420maan

uk420maan said:
wow maan post 15 makes my OCD seem insignificant wow that is some attention to detail juss wondering how you water the actual plants in the baggies.

awesome btw am i correct in my assumption this is not your 1st grow

rotflmao

uk420maan
i water the same way you would in regular pots. i just have to break up the soil around the edges so the water wont just pour down the sides and out the hole's at the bottom. but i have that problem with regular pots to so its not much different:hubba: as for my first grow that was almost 6 years ago and i pull 3-4 harvest a year so i have a few grows under my belt :D
here are some pics i transplanted using the elevated potting method. i just cut the bottoms off the grow bags and stuck them into pots. the Big Buds and NL#5 x Big Buds are getting big lots of stretch so i just supper cropped then for the second time. but the rest are stacking up very nice. the nodes are staying close:D

HPIM6168.JPG

HPIM6169.JPG

HPIM6171.JPG

HPIM6172.JPG

HPIM6166.JPG

here are some current pics :cool: the Big Bud & the NL#5 x Big Bud are huge the plants have lots of stretch and have big gaps between nodes. but there is lots of bud sites so im interested in seeing how they will bud. and if they live up to the yeilds claimed. all the plants were topped but one of the BB's self topped one of its tops so there's 2 buds side by side. :cool: the T44's look like very nice plants. very uniform and there stacking up nice. looks like there gonna be some big cola's :D
and the Jimmie Chocco x Direwulfe & the Jimmie Chocco x Blue Buddhas are very nice. they already have a dank smell to them. there very nice mixes very stable. the grower who breed them had the best Blue Budha & Dire male's as stud's in his breeding projects and they hit all the crosses very hard they all stay very short not much stretch in flower at all but very dank bud :hubba:
here's what i got on deck for future grows and many more
SDV3
Purple Erkle x SDV3
SDV3 x Hash Plant
Hells Fire/Super Silver Haze x Blue Buddha
Jackie-O/SDV3 x Blue Buddha
Super Silver Haze/SDV3 x Direwulfe
AK-47 X SDV3 (Dragons Breath)

HPIM6185.JPG

HPIM6190.JPG

HPIM6191.JPG

HPIM6195.JPG

HPIM6196.JPG

HPIM6199.JPG

HPIM6202.JPG

HPIM6203.JPG

HPIM6204.JPG

HPIM6200.JPG

HPIM6201.JPG

i vegged them for almost 4 weeks. i topped them when they were small and some i did the FIM method to them. here are some current pics sadly i cannot control the odor of the grow. and my carbon filter craped out last grow and i dont have the funds to get a filter. so im giving all the plants to a buddy very soon he will finish them out for me. im gonna shut down indoors over the summer. i will be doing an outdoor crop though. i got cuts of all these plants and more those will go outdoors when the weather breaks.
and i have some other cuts that will be under fluro's over summer so they dont grow to rapidly there gonna be my new mothers.

HPIM6255.JPG

HPIM6257.JPG

HPIM6262.JPG

HPIM6264.JPG

HPIM6265.JPG

HPIM6267.JPG

HPIM6269.JPG

HPIM6271.JPG

HPIM6274.JPG

HPIM6259.JPG

HPIM6263.JPG

HPIM6266.JPG

Damn, thats gonna be one hell of a move. Hope you can get it all out in one go and its all safe.

Too bad to hear about the carbon filter, good luck bro.

swiftgt said:
that is sad to hear, are you growing in your house at the moment?
ya its getting bad you can smell it at the front door:eek: so i got a buddy to take them:cool:

KeepsTen said:
Damn, thats gonna be one hell of a move. Hope you can get it all out in one go and its all safe.

Too bad to hear about the carbon filter, good luck bro.
its all good we have a good plan;)

Latest posts

Back