Big Bud, NL#5 x Big Bud, Top44, J/C x Direwulfe, J/C x Blue Buddha

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pothead420

Delta-9
Reaction score
alright this grow should be much better than the last. i upgraded my light from 400w Switchable to a 1000W Switchable:D so i should get much better growth than the last grow.;):cool:
i started these beens about two weeks ago under a little over 200w of fluro's in peat pellets. now there in 6x6x7 pots in the tent under the 1000w
i got Nirvana's
Big Bud
NL#5 x Big Bud
Top 44
i know these are considered commercial strains high yield low potency but im looking for a plant with great yields so i can stockpile some bud:hubba::D if anyone has tried these strains please let me no how they were:confused:
i also got some bomb crosses in there so i can have the best of both worlds.
i got 8-Jimmie/Choco x Direwulfe and 8-Jimmie/Choco x Blue Buddha
im not sure what strain the Jimmie is in these crosses but the
Choco is Chocolate Diesel
and the Direwulfe is Blue Buddha x SDV3
there in a lite organic mix using soilless mix, Worm castins, Bat & Seabird Guano's, Lime, Epsom salt. and if needed i will supplement feedings with some Bio-Bizz products.:cool: but the mix should get me thru to flower with just plain water.

HPIM5651.JPG

HPIM5652.JPG

HPIM5654.JPG

HPIM5645.JPG

HPIM5666.JPG

HPIM5667.JPG

thanks guy's im siked now that i hit the 1k club;) should get some good growth now.:D i cant wait to try these J/C x Dire and the J/C x Blue Buddha
there supposed to be 9.5-10 on a 1-10 for potency all the pics i have seen looked killer. every pheno i seen are keepers and it has the potential to turn a very nice blueish purp color:hubba:
i hope the other 3- strains are atleast 6 out of 10 for potency with high yields. i also plan on topping the plants to 6-8 tops and lolli pop them.

Good things in = good things out, lookslike you know that equation... Lookin good!

i like your setup, everyhting looks good, good luck with the grow, ill e watching:hubba:

going from a 400w to a 1000w HPS has been giving me heat issues. so i got a ducted hood with a glass safety lense for it. its working well the temps dropped almost 15 deg. and only the exhaust is hooked up if i hooked the intake up with cool air coming thru i mite get more heat out. but i still need to upgrade my exhaust fan my Dayton Blower is rated at 265 CFM but in flower once i hook up my carbon filter it wont be enough. here are some pics from this morning most of the plants have been topped the rest i did the FIM techniqe

HPIM5745.JPG

HPIM5744.JPG

HPIM5743.JPG

HPIM5742.JPG

57435751.JPG

57425752.JPG

57425750.JPG

HPIM5738.JPG

here are some pics from this morning. im getting some great growth under the new light :hubba: cant wait to see the difference in flower. :D
the Jimmie/Chocco x Direwulfe and the Jimmie/Chocco x Blue Buddha are sweet looking plants. they have very tight nodes and are staying smaller than the T44, Big Bud, and NL#5 x Big Bud witch are taking off. :D
the first 3 pics are T44 topped. the last pic is Big Bud the leaf blades are huge almost round :cool:
i have been feeding them the Bio-Bizz Grow, Fish Mix, Alg-A-Mic, and Botnicare Liquid Karma, epsom salt, and molasses at 350 PPM
not including the organic nute's in the soil

HPIM5823.JPG

HPIM5826.JPG

HPIM5825.JPG

HPIM5827.JPG

Nirvana's Big Bud will triple or quadruple in size when put into flower. I flowered mine at 14 inches and ended up with over 4 footers almost 5. The Top44 stays nice and short.

BuddyLuv said:
Nirvana's Big Bud will triple or quadruple in size when put into flower. I flowered mine at 14 inches and ended up with over 4 footers almost 5. The Top44 stays nice and short.
thanks for the info:hubba::cool:
how are they for yield and potency you got a smoke report im just curious how nice they get. since there labeled as commercial strains:confused:

I like both. Top44 is a more Indica high that makes a good late night smoke, yield is about 4-5 oz. per 3-4 foot plant (I flower @20 inches, finished in late week 7) if you know what you are doing. Big Bud I love because the pheno I kept is very tasty (mostly citrus) with about 4-5 oz., although I did get 7 oz. of 1 plant last grow. So I like to think I am dialing her in a little better each time. Both love nutes and will take whatever you throw at them and ask for more.

BuddyLuv said:
I like both. Top44 is a more Indica high that makes a good late night smoke, yield is about 4-5 oz. per 3-4 foot plant (I flower @20 inches, finished in late week 7) if you know what you are doing. Big Bud I love because the pheno I kept is very tasty (mostly citrus) with about 4-5 oz., although I did get 7 oz. of 1 plant last grow. So I like to think I am dialing her in a little better each time. Both love nutes and will take whatever you throw at them and ask for more.
that sounds good hopefully i find some nice pheno's :hubba:
thanks for the info:cool:

some pics from this morning:D i pulled all the fan leaves off so all the growth goes to the side shoots not sure if this is a good or bad thing.
the second pic are some clone's the big one is Dire x Blue Buddha the 2 small ones are Ducksfoot99
in the last pic you can see a blue arrow i noticed that the female plants seem to have these build ups around the side shoots like its preparing to hold some weight. anyone ever notice this?

HPIM5855.JPG

HPIM5858.JPG

HPIM5861.JPG

HPIM5863.JPG

HPIM5870.JPG

HPIM5866.JPG

HPIM5876.JPG

i just setup my portable closet for vegging. i will be using DWC for mothers and clones. using a 400w MH for lighting and GH 3-part for nutes.

HPIM5904.JPG

HPIM5906.JPG

HPIM5908.JPG

HPIM5907.JPG

HPIM5911.JPG

some pics from this morning the plants are starting to bush out nicely.
the diesel mixes seem to be the most stable there staying real short and bushy very tight nodes and they all look the same there gonna be some sweet plants:D

HPIM5931.JPG

HPIM5929.JPG

HPIM5936.JPG

HPIM5937.JPG

HPIM5941.JPG

HPIM5932.JPG

HPIM5934.JPG

HPIM5947.JPG

Everything looks great so far! I really love how your Big Bud looks. I'm awaiting more :)

TerrorAP2 said:
Everything looks great so far! I really love how your Big Bud looks. I'm awaiting more :)
thanks bro :cool: i cant wait till the BB has some buds on it. im hoping its an F1 cross and not an IBL i cant find any info on that. but the genetic mix sounds great :hubba:
BB=(Afghani x Skunk#1)
i just hope its not inbreed for bud production with decreased potency as a result.

Latest posts

Back