Big Bust!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stunzeed

"*Bomb-Diggity*"
Reaction score
Look what happened to a friend of a friend.

hXXp://kezi.com/news/local/99889

He was obviously being an idiot and was into it for profit. I am only doing it because I have a med card. Without it Id be buying my personal from a guy like him so I wont condemn him either!

On a better note I got 12th row to see Dane Cook for face value $100 which I really thought was alot. Then I looked on stubhub and they were selling my same row for $612 each. OMG I saved 1000 by waking up early to buy them! WHEW!

Your thoughts???

Stunzeed..

:shocked: Holly crap
That is a lot of green in anyones world.
Sounds like they pushed there luck a bit though.
I wont dis him if it wasn't for people growing large amounts for sale then i prob wouldn't be smoking it in first place lol plus no-one deserves jail for any amount of green its our right to smoke, someone gotta grow it.
Not in jail? Are they on bail? I would be well gone lol :bolt:

only out west. over here, they would have locked me in a closet under the jail. believe me, they would have found room.

hey, was it even the punks house? i cant believe they havent booked them in to jail...bb...

Funny thing to add. Our jails are soooo full here and they are so lax on marijuana that they just cited and released both him and his girlfriend. No jail time for now at least. Im sure there will be once they are sentenced.

Stunzeed..

banjobuzz said:
only out west. over here, they would have locked me in a closet under the jail. believe me, they would have found room.

hey, was it even the punks house? i cant believe they havent booked them in to jail...bb...

I dont know if hes a punk or not but I think he was renting the house. That is a pretty messed up thing to do if it isnt your house. Ill definitely admit that!

Whats going to hang them is the IRS, they take a big intrest in big operations.
they get ticked off cause they havent been getting there cut LMAO

lol lack of jail space, lmao time to release some pedophiles to make room and there is a house available for rent now too. The children in that neighborhood will be much safer now that those violent plants are gone. :) It would be nice to be able to get away with just having to register yourself as a grower instead of long jail times lol j/k imagine the neighbors OMG that guy is a registered marijuana grower and he lives in our neighborhood.

No but seriously that is the stupidest thing you could ever do they were asking to get caught.

stunzeed said:
No jail time for now at least. Im sure there will be once they are sentenced.

Stunzeed..

You wouldn't see me for dust :rofl:

Latest posts

Back