Big grow, Big problem, Big worries. Please help.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Must get up and work! Damn, this is so fun, I love it. Thank you!

yes 50 plants is a lot of work.

Hey Leanna!

You'll find no matter what mj forum you join there are always "know it alls" and ppl who have become victims of their own hubris. They learn to grow a weed and begin to feel like they are master horticulturists. I'm w/ KK here, ppl need to back off and give you a chance. Reading your intial posts I did not pick up on any attitude, just the posters after you ;)

Keep up the good work. I bloom four cannabis tree's at a time and thats hard "work" for me...lol. You're doing awesome on your own. Can't wait to see what you got growin' on in the future. :aok:

:peace:,

7GE:D

This is it. Every plant here is absolutly female and ready to do it again. I have learned some valuble lessons with the help of some very intelligent people on this forum. (Norcalhal, Orangesunshine, Irish) Just to name a few... Thank you for your help. Oh, and for all the people who didn't believe me, or gave me a hard time.... It's ok, you can't help the way you are... I'm sorry.

I'll take more photos tomorrow after I put these awesome clones in pots.

One more thing, I believe if you give your plants love, make their surroundings happy and play them classical music all the time, they are much more forgiving when you make mistakes.

2011-12-06 00.24.11.jpg

2011-12-06 00.29.32.jpg

2011-12-06 00.31.04.jpg

2011-12-06 00.32.47.jpg

Thank you again

NorCalHal said:
I am not sure what other info you are looking for. Were you going to start over with a new batch of clones?

Leanna said:
One more thing, I believe if you give your plants love, make their surroundings happy and play them classical music all the time, they are much more forgiving when you make mistakes.

lol

nice work Leanna---glad you showed up---glad to do anything i can to help or just act as a sounding board for you---keep up the good work---pm if you need any thing---MOJO your way

looking good leanna,great atttude! youll learn alot and have fun while doing it. stuff happens, learn by your mistakes.
love & music are great for plants. nice roots. green mojo

Some seriously stretched and lanky gals in those pics, are you tossing those?

No, those are the Mothers.

That's what I have to work with, although I don't think I did a terrible job with the clones. When I brought in the plants from my friend, ( biggest mistake of my life) they had Botrytis. So little by little, I cut the leaves off. They will grow back. I think the Botrytis is gone now, I hope.

I am going to post a pic of my last successful grow.
Roddy said:
Some seriously stretched and lanky gals in those pics, are you tossing those?

phone pix 717.jpg

IMG_8091-4.jpg

that's awesome Leanna. :aok: way to go. How did it smoke?

keep up the good work, looks schweeeeeet! :hubba:

see now, i'm jealous over those beautiful roots you are getting in your diy cloner/mister tub.:D those are very nice roots. how long did it take you to get those? i use the same set up without the misters, just air stones, so if i return to the bubbler style, i will have to build one like yours.:cool:

mojo for the new grow! are you growing in coco this one also? peace...

Wow! that is looking great! Keep up the hard work and it will deff pay off your you in the end!

Latest posts

Back